⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie has HAD it

"I pray we utilize the 'fine money' for the marginalized communities in need, especially seeing where our world is presently," Irving wrote. "[I am] here for Peace, Love and Greatness. So stop distracting me and my team, and appreciate the Art. We move different over here."

He added, "I do not talk to Pawns. My attention is worth more."

He's not lying but unfortunately THEY are already trying to assassinate his character for the "pawns" line.

F9E36DA9-3C76-42F5-AA82-748F89A64BF8.gif

Kyrie has HAD it

He's not lying but unfortunately THEY are already trying to assassinate his character for the "pawns" line.

This is gonna be the media’s excuse to snub him from All-NBA even though he’s having a better season than every guard not named Curry,Luka or Dame....

Funny Headline

he had 3 but she was definitely the alpha, probably holds the other 2's purse when they go dance and pulls their pony tail back when they puke in the club then pulls a truck around and gets them all home safely. #stupidtake Definitely anti storm2006 storm2006 's taste

And you got to be a beyond miserable person to be around if someone would have surgery to avoid dealing with you. Like surgery. I'll request a trade all day, fake an injury or something, max out my PTO like KAI, but to get surgery is OD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom