⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still sad. Kyrie is a all word talent but legit refuses or can't be a distributor on a consistent basis

Your accompanied by probably the greatest offensive threat of all time

At what point do you decide to defer?

If LeBron, Bosh, or Wade was out the Miami Heat were still a ***** to compete with

Cannot wait to see how this all how shakes out. 2/3 in the East seems insignificant when you figure that they’d meet in the semifinals regardless but Boston or Miami in the first round would be rough (at least the idea of it feels that way).

Kinda sad that a team with Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant is so reliant on James Harden

“Ky,” Lue said, “I want you to play a little faster.”

“Why?” Irving asked.

“Because if we play faster, we get shots off easier.”

“I don’t need to play faster to get my shot off,” Irving replied. “I can do that anytime.”

“I’m not talking about your shot. I’m talking about RJ and JR,” Lue said, citing teammates Richard Jefferson and Smith.

“Well, that’s No. 23’s job,” Irving replied.

Cannot wait to see how this all how shakes out. 2/3 in the East seems insignificant when you figure that they’d meet in the semifinals regardless but Boston or Miami in the first round would be rough (at least the idea of it feels that way).

I didn’t realize Philly basically locked up the 1 seed. That’s huge. They only have to play 1 of Milwaukee & Brooklyn.

From Brooklyn’s perspective, to win a title they have to go Boston/Miami, then Milwaukee, then Philly, then the West champ. That’s a gauntlet :lol: You’re looking at 6 games in the first round while Harden finds his rhythm

Will be very entertaining to watch

The Zion’s only 2 games out of the last play-in spot :nerd: Spurs free-falling right now.

Too bad the Pels have Philly tonight.

Spurs could legit lose out.
So could the Pelicans :lol: Thats why Pop was still resting dudes as of last week. Spurs get the Kings without Fox & Haliburton tonight. Phoenix could also lay down in the last game of the season if their seed is locked.

Pelicans have Philly & then play-in teams left.

Feel like it has more to do with needing a point guard/orchestrator type in general. Both of those dudes can get their buckets. Neither particularly known for running an offense and consistently getting others involved in the right spots.
Once upon a time KD could play point very well :lol: It was how he won his only MVP.

Joe Harris should stop hesitating. He gets a tad shaky.

Also, regarding the game vs Mavs last night. Shamet aint score one damn point in a 4 point loss. He averages 10 for the season.

definitely hesitated on a wing 3 trying to make the extra pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom