⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the dude that said you have to jump off two feet. Either that or you have to jump off the pivot.

But you don't even believe there is a pivot foot established when the gather is done in a regular layup.

So you can't possibly believe this is true.

Never knew we needed an official step through vs travel thread

You would think "Hoopers" understood this concept.

MJ, Penny, Kobe,Kyrie>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebrons line. He might have the worst sig line not named Steph honestly

I mean you got a lot more where I’d take the 1 or 2 shoes over anything Lebron has put out

Pippen, Barkley, hell even Webber had those one set of air max

But you don't even believe there is a pivot foot established when the gather is done in a regular layup.

So you can't possibly believe this is true.

You would think "Hoopers" understood this concept.
No I don't consider consider steps pivots. That's just weird lol a step is a step.

Rules change all the time. If this becomes very common in the league, I trust that they will iron it out.

I'm moreso interested in your take on the triple threat travels that I highlighted earlier.

No I don't consider consider steps pivots. That's just weird lol a step is a step.

Well maybe that is why you have a hard time understanding the concept.

There is a pivot foot established when gathering for a layup, whether you "consider" it or not.

Prime example of a Pivot foot being established when a layup gather takes place.

Without a pivot foot being established, ROndo wouldn't have been able to use the ball fake.

My problem with Lebron's is they too big and bulky. The 17 Low's look and feel way better than the regular. Mike and Penny definitely got the best top 2 lines. Chuck and Pippen sneaker line up there too.

Lebron 8’s and 10’s are my fav

gotta so love to KD 2-6 too

Bron's really never had much casual appeal to me, too clunky. The Big Bang 9s though. Still wear them on occasion.

Kobe's 4 and on are easy to wear casually.

already less isos and more PnR with Wood.

and more efficient than ever.

#SoHiSamples

will be interesting to see how they integrate Wall, Gordon, and Boogie on Thursday vs. the Kings.

All of this. He’s at 37% PNR. Wood is the best big he’s ever played with (not better than Dwight but he’s a mix of Capela and Ryan Anderson.)

james gotta think if this easy with G league guys imagine what it could be like with NBA guys. I don’t know how he works with wall though.

1a939c885dade1f49f1e049644f213b37811241d3b504826ad480750bdf8793f.jpg

Mans is basically costing the Warriors 98.5Ms (14.5 salary + 84m in luxury tax) with a 20.4 TS%, - 2.5 PER, 5.7 ppg. He's beautiful though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom