⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Nike seems to be past its heyday in terms of hoops shoes, but they still put out some good stuff (which is to be expected considering the sheer volume of the company’s output) that is mostly better than what the competition puts out.

Not like anyone in here (or elsewhere) seems to love the Adidas or Puma sig models.

Warming back up to Undisputed. It is absurd Stephen A and Max are on vacation during this time of the year in Sports!

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican 20.5ppg 45%from 3 all nba defense, 1.3 m per (x4 yrs), not even fully guaranteed/ #smallsamplesizemonster
Dort-Thunder-696x392.jpg

But real talk, the Thunder are better than expected. They're going to have to trade George Hill (Brooklyn?) and/or Horford just to get more comfortably bad. Gonna do a nice job rehabbing their value a bit then flip them for picks in 2030 draft. Granite in 2 games we won one on a game winner with seconds left, and lost one on a gw with seconds left, it was against 2 teams who are really trying and expecting to be good.

Nike has been dropping the ball. Kyrie designs look like recycles of his earlier models, PG shoes look like pajamas and is just overall unispired.

Jordan has great performers last year. Adidas fumbled on the Lilard line but overall they had better performers than Nike. The Chinese brands are picking steam tho.

None of these shoe brands are making anything AMAZING. Adidas line been trash overall, new Lillards and Hardens are ok, not saying much though.

New Kyries I like a lot actually, new KD’s are super trash but the previous model is one of the best ball shoes Nike has put out in a long time. I like the new Bron’s out a lot too, his line is usually hit or miss.

:lol: Happy to see him doing his thing.

You ever see any of them around in the streets?

What is the reception to them in general? Not much going on down there Pro SPorts Wise.
yea. often, moreso during the Thunder U era when they were all young and still kind of humble relative to where their stars were even in the 2010s. ALso I didn't move to OKC til 2018

I seent Patrick Beverly at Sprouts in Edmond with his sister (gonna assume, was lie his age but not NBA wife look to put lightly), drives a big *** lifted Ford Raptor. I saw Andre Roberson and Rachel Demarta at Belle Isle Wal Mart literally minutes after a game. She was super hugged up on him almost like he was carrying her, maybe so people wouldn't bother him which nobody did. He hadn't played in like 2+ years at that point, he got almond milk and cereal and self checkouted right in front of me. KD and most of the Thunder's used to go to KD's nightly, especially on game night you see them walk in. I saw Timothe Lawuwu Cabarot in Bricktown going to this club called Dollhouse, had on od skinny jeans.

That's all in the last year or so anyways. People seem to respect their normal person-hood when they are running errands and doing normal people things from what I have seen. Some people in the fb group see them more often and maybe get a selfie with them for IG or something, but I just keep it pushing. You'd see their posse even more often (Ray Westbooks, Tony Durants, etc) especially where my season ticket seats were. They were all pretty obnoxious and more "Hollywood" than their siblings and not 100% coming from a hater p.o.v cause them ****** be pulling the girls

Jordan 1's for me. Got a few pair, just a classic adult shoe. Wears well with jeans or sweats or shorts, of course isn't a modern performance basketball shoe, but if you had to you could, BAsically some silhouette just leaner of an Air Force 1, Dunks, got on some Legacy's now with my True's but I don't really like them, just got them for the super low. I don't like Jordan/Nike mashup things, again other than the Jordan 1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom