⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Why? It’s been documented repeatedly in here that they’ve had as many players games missed due to COVID as any team in the league. They’ve never had a fully healthy roster this season. And their two best players are still under 25. They’ve had a disappointing season, but that not disappointing.

I mean the Mavs have all the same excuses though and despite a lot of ******* here we are

Edwards came up in the second half in the loss. Butler whatever I wish him success.

It was a flex too after Bron came back :lol: :smh:

not at all. Good call on the league.

I’m sure a battle for who finishes 6th, or heads into the play in game between the Lakers and Blazers is waaay more exciting than watching the #1 team in the conference :pimp:

24A23C8A-57C6-409B-A3C9-67B5C5C3620A.gif

Once again, WavyDamus 😉 😉

AF04AD29-4AB6-4C17-9E69-ECDDB992B886.gif

Having to chose on League Pass between the Jazz and Nuggets local broadcasts is like choosing between regular vanilla and French vanilla ice cream.

Jokic just ran a route on Gooburt and got past him for the reception (and then got fouled).

Something weird about them playing spotemgottem in the Jazz arena, followed by the stiffest dance routine by the lily white dance team to an Aaliyah song after that : lol

The Jazz squad head choreographer probably just googles “black girl dance team routines” and copies them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom