⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics suck when missing multiple starters. Especially when the best player is playing like trash. Story of the season.

Frustrating, but just kind of is what it is unfortunately.

Nobody wants to see the Lakers on National tv again tonight. We’ve seen enough losses from these guys.

You said Anthony Davis was the best player in the world cause he benefited from playing off LeBron for a two month stretch.

He was playing like it until the last 3 games of the Finals.

I can count on almost two hands your goofy takes.

Sucks that Zachary caught the Rona and missed a couple weeks worth of games.

Looking at the schedules, I don’t think they have a chance to catch either the Wiz or Pacers to get in the play-in.

Celtics blowing it up?

LOL. Why? It’s been documented repeatedly in here that they’ve had as many players games missed due to COVID as any team in the league. They’ve never had a fully healthy roster this season. And their two best players are still under 25. They’ve had a disappointing season, but that not disappointing.

20210210_201811.jpg

wow.png

Were Lakers fans asking whether they should blow up the supposed “real young core” every year they failed to make the playoffs before Lebbers got there? I don’t remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom