⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dame top 5 shooter in history? I mean, ladies love the deep ball..but...Whoa

How tho?

Steph
Ray
Reggie
Klay
Dame?

Korver in there somewhere
Bird...

Harden be tossing them **** too if we getting into volume shooters too

Like...it's clear that curry is the greatest ever...it gets murky after top 4..and then we start questioning..well..whatchu mean by shooter 😄😄

Just stop playing drummond.

I don’t get it. It’s clearly not working. Gasol, Harell are good for 38 mins at the c. Then 10 mins for AD there

I don't know what the **** happen to Kuz. Ever since that AD trade he been playing with no confidence, like he scared of stepping on toes.

0A583682-361C-4E7B-881E-2F78CB41FE80.png

3120539D-201E-41B5-842D-6020ACC57B64.gif

Hopefully we get Utah 1st rd. Easy work.

its not surprising at all. I understand exactly why they are in the spot their in, it’s just that life comes at you fast. Last year they were one of the healthiest teams in the bubble. This year they are dinged up like most of the other playoff teams.

We JUST seen this happen to the Warriors. Injuries + KD leaving now their done winning chips. Good thing for the Lakers is Bron and AD ain't going anywhere. Dudes just gotta get a real offseason to rest and get back in their routines.

Hopefully we get Utah 1st rd. Easy work.

We JUST seen this happen to the Warriors. Injuries + KD leaving now their done winning chips. Good thing for the Lakers is Bron and AD ain't going anywhere. Dudes just gotta get a real offseason to rest and get back in their routines.

I can see a scenario where Bron doesn’t win another ring. Bron will be what 36-37 next year. He himself said he would never be 100% again so unless he was just making an excuse thats concerning. You can pencil AD to miss at least 10-20 games each season for random injuries. Unless they sign a real star to be a number 3 option, this may be the new norm if those two aren’t playing. The question moving forward will be who wants to go play with the Lakers now that they are getting long in the tooth. The same way Bron dipped on Miami because they were old and worn down…….. isn’t that what the Lakers are heading towards now?

Idc what anybody says. Drose is the biggest what if he didn't get injured story. 23 and was crowned league MVP but we never saw his prime smh

Idc what anybody says. Drose is the biggest what if he didn't get injured story. 23 and was crowned league MVP but we never saw his prime smh

I agree. He’s definitely on top of the what if list along with Penny, and Grant Hill for me.

I can see a scenario where Bron doesn’t win another ring. Bron will be what 36-37 next year. He himself said he would never be 100% again so unless he was just making an excuse thats concerning. You can pencil AD to miss at least 10-20 games each season for random injuries. Unless they sign a real star to be a number 3 option, this may be the new norm if those two aren’t playing. The question moving forward will be who wants to go play with the Lakers now that they are getting long in the tooth. The same way Bron dipped on Miami because they were old and worn down…….. isn’t that what the Lakers are heading towards now?
Championship teams typically don't end pretty, so I don't expect any different when that time comes.

People was tryna say the same thing after Bron hurt his groin. "He getting old, not gonna be the same!" and he came right back to being the best player in the league, got AD won another ring.

The Lakers situation is nothing like Miami. Wade's body was done. AD ain't in his 30's falling apart. Bron and Pat Riley was beefin, that's not happening with the Lakers front office.

People was tryna say the same thing after Bron hurt his groin. "He getting old, not gonna be the same!" and he came right back to being the best player in the league, got AD won another ring.

The Lakers situation is nothing like Miami. Wade's body was done. AD ain't in his 30's falling apart. Bron and Pat Riley was beefin, that's not happening with the Lakers front office.

AD may not be in his 30s but he’s literally always hurt with some sort of injury. Due to COVID and the league pausing, Bron also got a 4 month break during the season that allowed him to be fresh in the Bubble. That was huge considering the year that they missed the playoffs he was hurt by Christmas and missed a lot of time. Also, what player is going to the Lakers? They already goofed by trading Ingram and keeping Kuz. KCP has been better than I expected but it’s obvious his bubble play was him at his best. Caruso……. Is just the Lakers version of Cedi Osman, Delladova meaning his gives them nothing usually. Drummond is traaaaash, Trez can’t guard his shadow, and THT isn’t consistent enough yet. Basically the Lakers will have to trade everyone except Bron and AD and start from scratch to keep the “window” open.

Like someone in here said the other day, the NBA isn’t getting back to a traditionally normal schedule for another 2 seasons. That means late 30s LeBron might not have a break as long as pandemic hiatus for a while. If anyone can overcome that, it’s him, but I wouldn’t say it’s insignificant either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom