⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see a scenario where Bron doesn’t win another ring. Bron will be what 36-37 next year. He himself said he would never be 100% again so unless he was just making an excuse thats concerning. You can pencil AD to miss at least 10-20 games each season for random injuries. Unless they sign a real star to be a number 3 option, this may be the new norm if those two aren’t playing. The question moving forward will be who wants to go play with the Lakers now that they are getting long in the tooth. The same way Bron dipped on Miami because they were old and worn down…….. isn’t that what the Lakers are heading towards now?

I swear to God this exact same post was made multiple times in 2019

I’d put G Hill on the list too. He came back to be a serviceable player in his 30s. But he was in competition for BITG when he got hurt with the Pistons.

I think Penny and Larry Johnson also could have greater careers but for injuries

Not a popular name to throw around but Laphonso EllIs was starting to get pretty good before the injury

I miss MSG so much man. Live ball is just such a fun environment and you can get perfectly good seats for only $2-300 which is still a lot but it's worth it
MSG is the best arena I've been to (not that I've been to a lot). You get a good look at the game from almost any seat. I'm not sure what it is, I just assumed it's the curvature of the seats but it's great.

Gonna see the Spurs get dragged live next year can't wait. Hopefully with DDR in a Knicks jersey to add insult to this delusional fan base who don't accept a tank.

Washed SZN 🚿🚿🚿

MSG is the best arena I've been to (not that I've been to a lot). You get a good look at the game from almost any seat. I'm not sure what it is, I just assumed it's the curvature of the seats but it's great.

The Chase Bridge is an underrated section. A little high up but there's nobody in front of you & you have a perfect view of the whole court.

Had prior obligations but my cousin hit me to go to the Kings game last night. Not that Kings/Spurs is a great matchup right now but would of been nice to hit a game regardless :lol:

Mavs games are great. It sucks the closer you get to the floor the more of a corporate feel it gets though. Them nosebleed fans are more fun

Mavs games are great. It sucks the closer you get to the floor the more of a corporate feel it gets though. Them nosebleed fans are more fun
It's the same for Knicks games. The one time I was in the nosebleeds it was pretty lit. For a preseason game too
Down in the 100s it's mostly middle class to upper middle class white people that only show up at halftime

AD may not be in his 30s but he’s literally always hurt with some sort of injury. Due to COVID and the league pausing, Bron also got a 4 month break during the season that allowed him to be fresh in the Bubble. That was huge considering the year that they missed the playoffs he was hurt by Christmas and missed a lot of time. Also, what player is going to the Lakers? They already goofed by trading Ingram and keeping Kuz. KCP has been better than I expected but it’s obvious his bubble play was him at his best. Caruso……. Is just the Lakers version of Cedi Osman, Delladova meaning his gives them nothing usually. Drummond is traaaaash, Trez can’t guard his shadow, and THT isn’t consistent enough yet. Basically the Lakers will have to trade everyone except Bron and AD and start from scratch to keep the “window” open.

Everybody got the same 4 month break. That wasn't a LeBron break.

How did they goof trading BI? BI and Bron can't play together and the fact is they won a championship, that's the goal. That's whole purpose of making a trade to put yourself in position to win a ring, they accomplished that.

Y'all been saying the same thing for years and keep getting proving wrong. Lebron came to the Lakers, AD came to the Lakers. Then when the next dude come it's gonna "why LeBron always gotta have a stacked team..." :lol:

Hot take, Chris Paul is actually the insane competitor that people think Russ is.

Yeah CP3 is maniacal with it but the smile and State Farm commercials has people fooled :lol:

Quick aside: Are most CP3 haters Lakers fans? I don’t see any other reason why someone would hate on him aside for the fact that he played for the Clippers which isn’t even damning since he was traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom