⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
piercelol.gif
Inspired one of my greatest ms paint visuals
x6ehe9.jpg

I wonder if I could sell this as an NFT art now 🤔

Anyone have an article that previews all the stakes today for seedings and play-in? I’m not about to figure out tiebreakers myself, that’s Nate Duncan’s job.

Anyone have an article that previews all the stakes today for seedings and play-in? I’m not about to figure out tiebreakers myself, that’s Nate Duncan’s job.
Not at all relevant to your question, but why are Minnesota's rims so loud? Has it been like this all year? :lol:

Not at all relevant to your question, but why are Minnesota's rims so loud? Has it been like this all year? :lol:

:lol: No idea, never noticed, I’ll listen for it. Mics closer to the rim or too many mics

Webber needs to get in. Bosh is probably going to get in next year and I don't really think he's better, nor did he have the college career like Webber.

Also, I hope he winds up on a studio show somewhere. He's nauseating calling games live but is great in the studio.

EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

Been saying this.

GOODT! that old freak Marv getting put out to pasture.

Ben Wallace finally in the HOF. :pimp:

Hopefully CWebb gets in too.

I thought this Pacers team was free falling but it's just that they are as streaky as they come. Since the last week of March:
Lost 4 out of 5
Won 3 straight
Lost 4 out of 5
Won 3 straight
Lost 4 out 5
Won 3 out 4
About to lose their second straight

:lol: I'd have to think they'll be light work for Charlotte or The Wizards (with or without Beal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom