⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the money grab for the play in but without it we'd have 2 win or go home scenarios tomorrow with Hornets-Wizards and Grizzlies-Warriors. Feel like it takes some of the pressure and intrigue away from those matchups.

Last edited:
I get the money grab for the play in but without it we'd have 2 win or go home scenarios tomorrow with Hornets-Wizards and Grizzlies-Warriors. Feel like it takes some of the pressure and intrigue away from those matchups.
I don't love it, but whatever.

Is it win and in for Portland tomorrow now?

Lose and they gotta hope the Lakers take an L?

I get the money grab for the play in but without it we'd have 2 win or go home scenarios tomorrow with Hornets-Wizards and Grizzlies Warriors. Feel like it takes some of the pressure and intrigue away from those matchups.
I see where you're coming from but not only will those teams be involved in at least one win or go home game scenario via the play-in but we might even get those exact matchups too.

I don't love it, but whatever.

Is it win and in for Portland tomorrow now?

Lose and they gotta hope the Lakers take an L?

POR wins or LA loses, they avoid the play in.

What's going to be interesting to see if Denver throws the game because if they beat the Blazers, they're locking themselves into a 1st rd matchup with the Lakers (assuming they beat the Pels). Then you got the Clippers who look to be ducking that matchup as well. Lot of moving parts tomorrow.

In the East, if the Wizards win they lock up the 8 seed and a showdown with the Celtics for the 7 seed on Tuesday.

1621108457371.jpeg

Jordan will have no shortage of material to illustrate the greatness of his friend. There are the five rings, the two Finals MVPs, the regular-season MVP in 2008, the 15 All-NBA selections, the 12 All-Defense nods and the four All-Star MVP trophies. But it's the father, the friend and the kindred spirit that Jordan misses most. During Kobe's memorial at the Staples Center, Jordan told the assembled crowd, "When Kobe died, a part of me died."

Maybe that explains why Kobe's number -- along with that final text -- remains on Michael Jordan's phone.

"I don't know why," he says, "but I just can't delete it."

Still surreal that Kobe's been gone for almost 18 months now. :ohwell:

Edwards taking over under 4:00 minutes

Facing a 20-point deficit :lol:

Edit: WENT COLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom