⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if I told you the warriors had a better record than the raptors, heat nuggets and the mavs?
Where do you think the Warriors will finish in comparison to those teams though? I have Raptors finishing 6-8 in the east. Heat finishing top 5. And the others finishing top 6 in the west.

These blowout losses are going to be commonplace this season. Teams are going to show up to the arena with no energy or desire to fight back.

Triple bypass 50 burgers
picard (1) (2).png

Pistons are 0-4 and Sekou is playing 10 minutes a night. I don’t know what their strategy is. A rudderless franchise.
Development year it seems, but to have your young players on the bench and playing such minimal minutes is nonsense.

Dont know what to think abt these blowout losses. I mean damn.

To be fair, the Bucks hit almost THIRTY 3 pointers. 99.9% of games neither team hits that many 3s so against any other team that played tonight the Bucks would've won by 30+

Pistons are 0-4 and Sekou is playing 10 minutes a night. I don’t know what their strategy is. A rudderless franchise.
Sekou wasn't picked by new management, but at least the Pistons are playing the three rookies.

Does every team have to play at least 12 players a night?

I don’t even think I saw this in the shortened season years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom