⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
***** probably finally broke even if he been betting like this :lol:

Something Kevin from the office would probably do.

kevin.gif

We need to revisit the Curry vs Lillard debate once Draymond gets back out there.

That addition would put Curry’s roster roughly on par with the rosters dame has had up to this point.

If curry is as great as people claim this Warriors team without Klay has to make the playoffs.

🤦🏾‍♂️

Yeah we could definitely do the ring counting thing and not have a debate at all.

But I think it would be a little weak if curry couldn’t drag this warriors team to the playoffs considering that other elite guys like dame have done it with less.

Just say you started watching basketball in 2016, and go.

“carry and lose” culture in basketball is the worst. The fact that THIS, is the consensus take with Steph Curry...after just watching him torch Dame with a short and similar roster in the 2019 WCF..... is flat out stupid.

Y’all don’t do this for anyone else :lol:. Even Steph’s most ardent detractors in here would tell you this is a bad take.

Curry is better than Dame.

I think most that try to make an argument think that the Warriors could've won their 3 championships if you swapped the two.

Obviously all hypotheticals.

I love Dame Lillard...but my man walked into this as a rookie :lol:. Nobody gives him **** for it. Nobody gives him **** for being swept by AD.

753848D7-7684-4541-93EE-C8570B8AF2C6.jpeg

Mf-ers literally act like they did not watch Steph Curry ascend :lol:. Pretend like he was handed some franchise with all stars and had an easy ride his entire career.

It’s nonsense. Also, WINNING is most important. Not “carrying a team” to lose.

That **** is so damn backwards. And discrediting great players for playing with and winning with other great players is so stupid. Y’all respect losers more 😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

Y’all would’ve killed Magic & Bird.

Just say you started watching basketball in 2016, and go.

“carry and lose” culture in basketball is the worst. The fact that THIS, is the consensus take with Steph Curry...after just watching him torch Dame with a short and similar roster in the 2019 WCF..... is flat out stupid.

Y’all don’t do this for anyone else :lol:. Even Steph’s most ardent detractors in here would tell you this is a bad take.

I’m fairly certain that I have watched and played more hoops than you have but that is neither here nor there.

I like Steph. I’m not impressed with what I’m seeing so far. It’s also early.

Steph is not beyond reproach like you want him to be.

Curry is better than Dame.

I think most that try to make an argument think that the Warriors could've won their 3 championships if you swapped the two.

Obviously all hypotheticals.

2015....Their first chip? Back to the finals the next year...73 wins and a game 7.....Hell to the no. And YOU know this.

Cmon man :lol:. I know you hate the guy Curry....but even you know wsup.

“Steve” plays within the offense, loses ... “I”m not impressed by what I’m seeing, he needs to assert himself ...”

“Steve” asserts himself and drops 30+ back to back games ... “I’m not impressed, he’s no Dame Lillard”

2015....Their first chip? Back to the finals the next year...73 wins and a game 7.....Hell to the no. And YOU know this.

Cmon man :lol:. I know you hate the guy Curry....but even you know wsup.
Read my first sentence :lol:

Dame is easily winning those two with KD. 2015 maybe? Would need to play well. No point in bringing up 2016 when Steve was the reason they lost the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom