⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
People get so condescending when you question their boyfriends.

Like you’d think man’s knew Curry personally or something 🤣

Why you aint just ignore the post like the rest of us Wavy? :smh:
My guy is the RustyShackleford RustyShackleford of the NBA thread. No matter the validity or lack thereof
giphy.gif

Read my first sentence :lol:

Dame is easily winning those two with KD. 2015 maybe? Would need to play well. No point in bringing up 2016 when Steve was the reason they lost the series.

Being the #1 option on a 67 win team...and winning an NBA championship is not easy to do.

Nothing Dame has shown at any point in his career leads you to believe he’s capable of being that kind of a driver. He’s just now learning the stuff that Steph was doing 6 years ago. The little things win.

You yourself know full well that Steph was the driver of a championship team. And only a small handful of 1-4 guys in the league are capable of it. Of course, good teammates and good coaching help.

It’s wild , after all we’ve seen....to keep playing hypotheticals with Steph and dame. And do a “pick and replace” and use the teammates as an argument or excuse. It’s dumb.

Why don’t y’all say...”put Harden on that 2014-2015 Warriors team”. But y’all use Dame because of his range. That’s it :lol:.

Dame also Hypothetically “easily winning in 2017 & 2018” is also wild to say too. Highly disagree. But it’s a dumb hypothetical that you give credence too.

everytime i watch ayton, i think of "what if" luka and trae being paired with booker

I love Dame Lillard...but my man walked into this as a rookie :lol:. Nobody gives him **** for it. Nobody gives him **** for being swept by AD.

753848D7-7684-4541-93EE-C8570B8AF2C6.jpeg

Mf-ers literally act like they did not watch Steph Curry ascend :lol:. Pretend like he was handed some franchise with all stars and had an easy ride his entire career.

It’s nonsense. Also, WINNING is most important. Not “carrying a team” to lose.

That **** is so damn backwards. And discrediting great players for playing with and winning with other great players is so stupid. Y’all respect losers more 😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

Y’all would’ve killed Magic & Bird.
You gotta stop man, THEY won't ever change. None of this is consistent the rules are different for XYZ dependent on what fits the agenda at the moment you know the vibes.

Being the #1 option on a 67 win team...and winning an NBA championship is not easy to do.

Nothing Dame has shown at any point in his career leads you to believe he’s capable of being that kind of a driver. He’s just now learning the stuff that Steph was doing 6 years ago. The little things win.

You yourself know full well that Steph was the driver of a championship team. And only a small handful of 1-4 guys in the league are capable of it. Of course, good teammates and good coaching help.

It’s wild , after all we’ve seen....to keep playing hypotheticals with Steph and dame. And do a “pick and replace” and use the teammates as an argument or excuse. It’s dumb.

Why don’t y’all say...”put Harden on that 2014-2015 Warriors team”. But y’all use Dame because of his range. That’s it :lol:.

Dame also Hypothetically “easily winning in 2017 & 2018” is also wild to say too. Highly disagree. But it’s a dumb hypothetical that you give credence too.
Again, I said Steve was the better player.

Calm down. Everything will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom