⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I only listed Iguodala because he was the "name" of the trade. I would've kept Crowder because he was the perfect fit and only cost the full MLE.

But I’m pretty sure there’s an NBA rule requiring Jay Crowder to never be on the same team two seasons in a row...right?

If you want to minimize Steph's scoring title this year because "half the league sat out every other game" then you have to pretty much invalidate all accomplishment this year and then the entire season. Whether you like him or not, he scored the most points per game and that's a fact. It's not like it's an award or something.

He earned that ****.
Kinda like last year's championship? 🤔

Kinda like last year's championship? 🤔

49849F3A-2D90-4146-9A40-5D9F4343F19F.jpeg

If you want to minimize Steph's scoring title this year because "half the league sat out every other game" then you have to pretty much invalidate all accomplishment this year and then the entire season. Whether you like him or not, he scored the most points per game and that's a fact. It's not like it's an award or something.

He earned that ****.
He quit on his team last year so he was well rested for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom