⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if Russ had this energy at the beginning of the year and didn't play like dog sh*t? Wiz would be a 4-5 seed. That's why it's a little odd to me metaphorically slurping the dude right now.

I guess it's how you finish, not how you start. I'll give him that.

Beal needs the same amount of credit though.

Do play-in stats count toward the regular season or playoffs? I assume it's the former?

How much Ben pay Dray for the DPOY endorsement? Great campaign
wow.png

something something detriment to winning

also found this stat the other day which is pretty insane when you account for the narrative's in here

Despite the hyper-criticism of Westbrook’s game, he has played for winning teams, and his team’s record when he records a triple-double is 136-45, including 21-14 with the Wizards.

something something detriment to winning

also found this stat the other day which is pretty insane when you account for the narrative's in here

Despite the hyper-criticism of Westbrook’s game, he has played for winning teams, and his team’s record when he records a triple-double is 136-45, including 21-14 with the Wizards.
Where'd you find this obscure little stat? In one of MVP MVP 's weekly posts about it?

friscostylez friscostylez

LeBron going to the Cavs in 2015 and again in 2020 (Lakers went from winning 37 games to on pace for 60 last season)

Magic Johnson's rookie year in 79-80

David Robinson in 97-98

Carmelo Anthony's rookie season

Ben Simmons and Embiid in 2017-18

I know you're trying to find some goofy analog for a roster that was literally the same except for one player but that's almost impossible to find an NBA history.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom