⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like Brad Stevens lacks in those areas outside of X's and O's. Leadership, managing personalities, motivating.
And I think this is a perfectly fair criticism. If they are healthy next year and looking disappointing, I have no issue re-visiting whether he's the right fit. Making a decision based off this season would be moronic though.

Boston was 9th in isolations and 24th in iso efficiency. What X’s and O’s?

Again, 3/4ths of the team was out with COVID and never really had a chance to play together. They didn't even have a proper training camp. It's actually kind of impressive to see just how far this team has gone, just be sheer talent alone.

And I think this is a perfectly fair criticism. If they are healthy next year and looking disappointing, I have no issue re-visiting whether he's the right fit. Making a decision based off this season would be moronic though.

I really think it's a personality thing. He's too young and doesn't have a presence in the locker room. Hell, he hasn't even won anything to resonate any sort of respect amongst his players.

But if Thibbs can become a players coach, I guess anyone can.

It seems like Brad Stevens lacks in those areas outside of X's and O's. Leadership, managing personalities, motivating.

Have any of his players made this claim? Not sure it is fair for us, having never played for him, to make a statement like that. We have zero idea how he interacts with his team.

(I am not saying that isn't a possibility)

Again, 3/4ths of the team was out with COVID and never really had a chance to play together. They didn't even have a proper training camp. It's actually kind of impressive to see just how far this team has gone, just be sheer talent alone.

everyone had injuries and Covid. No one had a training camp.

tatum and brown both played more games than jimmy butler. More games than Embiid. More games than all of the nets big 3

everyone had injuries and Covid. No one had a training camp.

tatum and brown both played more games than jimmy butler. More games than Embiid. More games than all of the nets big 3

Obviously, you're underestimating the fact that not everyone reacts/recovers from COVID the same. We're still learning about this virus and what it's short & long term effects are. But I guess you and everyone else on NT is a virologist and know everything there is to know about COVID, right? Ya'll meet up in the parking lot of the CDC with your Hemi's and discuss current anecdotal references of COVID too?

Tatum has been very vocal about how it's effected the way he breathes now. It's serious business. This is coming from a WORLD CLASS athlete in his early 20's.

Point is, main core had question marks after last season. Same question marks remain

1) is Kemba the right fit
2) is time lord ever gonna be “ready”
3) can the mains red claws actually contribute more

Obviously, you're underestimating the fact that not everyone reacts/recovers from COVID the same. We're still learning about this virus and what it's short & long term effects are. But I guess you and everyone else on NT is a virologist and know everything there is to know about COVID, right? Ya'll meet up in the parking lot of the CDC with your Hemi's and discuss current anecdotal references of COVID too?

Tatum has been very vocal about how it's effected the way he breathes now. It's serious business. This is coming from a WORLD CLASS athlete in his early 20's.

Who is downplaying Covid? Why did you get on this tangent?

Covid affects everyone differently but Covid wasn’t exclusive to the Celtics.

Who is downplaying Covid? Why did you get on this tangent?

Covid affects everyone differently but Covid wasn’t exclusive to the Celtics.

Of course, it wasn't. But your argument was inferring everyone had COVID, so it shouldn't be the reason for the Celtics disappointing season. But that's also suggesting everyone is effected the same way.--Logically speaking (at least I hope that's the angle you were going with).

Of course, it wasn't. But you're argument was inferring everyone had COVID, so it shouldn't be the reason for the Celtics disappointing season. But that's also suggesting everyone is effected the same way then. Logically speaking (at least I hope that's the angle you were going with).

nope. Not even. I said Covid and injuries racked everyone, not just Boston.

Y'all boys was panicking talking bout "Maybe Steph has aged out". :lol:

He ended the season great but let's not act like he wasn't getting blown off the court in a lot of games and dudes was lying.

This was Russ Westbrook's exact path this season, but he's some how Jesus Christ incarnate while Steph is a court jester on a terrible team.

I wish folks would keep the same energy and let their personal stuff aside.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom