⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

i had to look it up
so jeanie talks about the pau trade at 1:13:00 mark when matt was trying to funny on the down low and kinda tapping jackson to make a comment as well

Did I ever mention that my office overlooks Staples?

I can walk to LA live, have lunch, and take a selfie with all the Lakers statutes on my way back to work.

But it’s probably more gratifying to be a fan of a team that you have no other connection to besides front running.

I can walk to LA live, have lunch, and take a selfie with all the Lakers statutes on my way back to work.

But it’s probably more gratifying to be a fan of a team that you have no other connection to besides front running.

Laker statues dont take pictures with fans of scrub franchises.

I thought for our era it was determined that it wasn’t front running if they’ve been your squad since childhood?

Kwame lasted longer than most would've if they're busts.

There other players who are bigger busts. Anthony Bennett was out of the NBA before his rookie deal was up. At least Kwame Brown lasted over a decade.

It can be argued that Michael Olowokandi, Markelle Fultz and Greg Oden are bigger busts.

Last edited:
185443157_4715274765167677_2921245376689508947_n.jpg

It’s hard to articulate but I have long felt media Gilbert Arenas kind of intentionally caters to people who don’t like NBA players

Wild times when @lawdog starts talking team connections. This thread has changed you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom