⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow. Money talks lol

I clicked the link to see why a rich fan is now in the basketball hall of fame...i thought he must’ve made some serious impact on the game of basketball... only thing it said on that tip was:
“In 2018, he launched the Nav Bhatia Superfan Foundation, an organization aimed at uniting people through basketball. The Foundation builds or refurbishes basketball courts across Canada and, with the help of the MLSE Foundation, ensures there is programming for kids of all backgrounds to get together and play the game Bhatia fell in love with.”

Idk why he’s in the hall... if the Raptors organization had a ring of honor type thing then that would make more sense

Why would you want your wing to emulate a power forward?

I must have been sleep when KG won all those titles in Boston
You’d think *Boston* would say to emulate Paul Pierce lol Tatum definitely has more sauce than Pierce but that ain’t unless you guarding Joe Johnson

It's timestamped :ohwell:

20210518_092129.jpg

ExplainS his constant use of 'boy' in that tone :lol:

Did I ever mention that my office overlooks Staples?

I can walk to LA live, have lunch, and take a selfie with all the Lakers statutes on my way back to work.

But it’s probably more gratifying to be a fan of a team that you have no other connection to besides front running.
EvenImpishLarva-size_restricted.gif

Don’t mistake my being ok with how the Clippers finished the regular season with thinking it’s going to do much for them in the end. IMO, they haven’t played championship level ball this season, particularly on the defensive end. So, unless they can get to a level we haven’t seen yet, they’ll be out by round 2 in six or seven games (assuming they can get past the Lukas).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom