⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect this dude, man. He has a platform to speak his mind and raise awareness to issues most people are ignorant of. What's happening in Palestine is considered ethnic cleansing, and the whole world is sitting back and allowing it to happen. So sad, man.
same stuff was /is happening in china w/ the uighurs and the nba as a whole fell back
US aint messing with daddy warbucks in china
and joey b just gave Israel like 750 mil or something

PR teams will stay spinning
its all sad man

Last edited:
Kwame is being slick and just trying to bring his Draft Day suit back in style because he doesn’t have any others
B3EB569D-448E-4728-8D0A-18DA2F6B53BC.jpeg

I could see him posting this pic stitch talmbout some “Started from the bottom now we here 8-))” despite wearing an eerily similar and equally dusty choppa suit two decades later. You can’t tell me he didn’t purchase those shots at the same time :lol:
I rather be him than Antoine walker ..... walker had like 1000 suits 😂

Tell people you don't read without telling people you don't read

Good one! Pat yourself on back. Was that what you were looking for just now?

Reading the entire article or not, calling that series the best non-NBA Finals series ever is ridiculous.

This is what happens when you pick and choose to focus on one part of a statement instead of the entire thing.

Because literally in that mini description it goes on to say "the cultural and racial impact it had on, and this is the most important part of the sentence that changes the dynamics of it, AND OFF THE COURT.

Good one! Pat yourself on back. Was that what you were looking for just now?
No, I just found it funny you were so adamant about the read-time for such a short article and completely dismissed his opinion over it. Especially since he was right, the tagline is clickbait.

That was the same postseason Reggie hit that game winner against Philly. Wasn't happy at all about that :lol:

Crazy to see Jermaine on the Pacers in this. I saw it was his first year there at 22. The year before he was on the Blazers chained to the bench watching the Lakers come back to beat them

76ers beating TOR and MIL both in 7 games was nuts. That MIL team was straight up fire

Someone needs to create a greatest hits compilation with kwame one-liners.

One of the last jabs he threw out against Arenas or Jackson (can't remember) was something like, "ain't your dad hug you enough?" in reference to their tough guy persona. phew :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom