⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorta
Bout to turn 23
And? He's doubled his scoring from last year, his rookie year. You say you expect more out of him, how much more?
You want him to increase his 3pt%. To what, 50? He already shoots better than most players in the league at 44%.
He just recorded the second highest eFG% in NBA history and has been scoring well over 20ppg since Murray went down.
Is he a bonehead at times? Absolutely, but he's also in his sophomore year. Overall he's way ahead of the curve.

21 shots, 13 points. He got blocked 8 times. Has that ever happened? Big Baby used to get blocked a lot but 8 times in 1 game? That's how you tank. The Clippers cut him a highlight tape anyways

Hornets and Wizards win tonight.

MAGA Hayward triumphantly returns on Wednesday and boots the Celtics from the playoffs entirely.

I'd love to see it.

You can’t always expect upward linear progression from young NBA players. Sometimes it happens in fits and starts. Sometimes guys hit a plateau early. So I don’t think it should be seen as a big slight to MPJ to say he could benefit from diversifying his offensive game a bit.

He’s very good offensively now and can get better.

tenor.gif

And? He's doubled his scoring from last year, his rookie year. You say you expect more out of him, how much more?
You want him to increase his 3pt%. To what, 50? He already shoots better than most players in the league at 44%.
He just recorded the second highest eFG% in NBA history and has been scoring well over 20ppg since Murray went down.
Is he a bonehead at times? Absolutely, but he's also in his sophomore year. Overall he's way ahead of the curve.
I said he’s bout to be 23 in reference to “he’s in year 2” cuz that’s misleading.
But you’re misinterpreting me or I’m prob just not being clear. I’m just saying I don’t think taking contested 3s is impressive. Obviously mpj is a great shooter, and I’m fine with where he’s at at age 23, he just has a lot of growth left to do. So hopefully he taps into that. Less contested 3s. That’s a blow by and a finish at the rim or free throws. Create more open 3s. He takes 2.2 ft’s a game. I want to see him increase his scoring about 4-6 points in the next 1-2 yrs.

Wonder if they eliminate divisions all together with expansion cause otherwise it'd take a few alterations to the structure. Eight 4 team divisions or Four 8 team divisions (unlikely).

Wonder if they eliminate divisions all together with expansion cause otherwise it'd take a few alterations to the structure. Eight 4 team divisions or Four 8 team divisions (unlikely).
I think they would go with eight 4 team divisions.

NOLA and Memphis are definitely getting moved to the Eastern Conference to prop up Zion and Ja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom