⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 rings, 6 mvps, 4 finals mvps combined. Crazy

anigif_sub-buzz-25209-1499958927-1.gif

translation: he’s one of the best shooters in the league
ok
hes a great shooter

he should add to his bag though and not be forced into so many contested 3's, or settle for so many contested 3's

he makes 3.2 3's per 36, which is 34th in the league. the best contested 3 point shooters are the one dimensional 3 point shooters (duncan rob, JJ, korver etc)... or the undersized players who's shots are always contested. i guess i expect more out of MPJ. Take less contested 3's, get more open looks and finishes at the rim, create more open 3's, increase 3 pt %, bump up that 19 ppg avg.

ok
hes a great shooter

he should add to his bag though and not be forced into so many contested 3's, or settle for so many contested 3's

he makes 3.2 3's per 36, which is 34th in the league. the best contested 3 point shooters are the one dimensional 3 point shooters (duncan rob, JJ, korver etc)... or the undersized players who's shots are always contested. i guess i expect more out of MPJ. Take less contested 3's, get more open looks and finishes at the rim, create more open 3's, increase 3 pt %, bump up that 19 ppg avg.
He's in his 2nd year...

I pressed play on one of them Kwame vids. Honestly don't care what he talking about. I guess dude having a mid-life crisis. You let people **** on you and disrespect all these years now you speak up? And ain't like people was lying about you being a bust with bad hands.

Now this I'm interested in :rofl: :nerd:

SAS violated the man on a regular basis in national TV for years, about time he got blowback from Clarence Kwame :lol:

This man Kwame was talmbout SAS meeting him in Seattle because *checks notes* you don’t have to sign a waiver and can have “mutual combat”? Need elpablo21 elpablo21 to confirm because this may be the new official fight destination over Temecula if true.

This man Kwame was talmbout SAS meeting him in Seattle because *checks notes* you don’t have to sign a waiver and can have “mutual combat”? Need elpablo21 elpablo21 to confirm because this may be the new official fight destination over Temecula if true.

Mutual combat, a term commonly used in United States courts, occurs when two individuals intentionally and consensually engage in a fair[1] fight,[2] while not hurting bystanders or damaging property. Oregon law specifically bans mutual combat, according to subsection three of ORS 161.215: "a person is not justified in using physical force upon another person if: the physical force involved is the product of a combat by agreement not specifically authorized by law." There have been numerous cases where this concept was successfully used in defense of the accused.[3] In some cases, mutual combat may nevertheless result in killings.[4]

Contents
Notable examples[edit]
In 2012, MMA fighter Phoenix Jones hit the headlines for engaging in mutual combat.[5] A video of the fight went viral.[6] The Seattle Police Department later defended their officers for not intervening.[3] The Seattle Municipal Code 12A.06.025 states that "It is unlawful for any person to intentionally fight with another person in a public place and thereby create a substantial risk of: 1. Injury to a person who is not actively participating in the fight; or 2. Damage to the property of a person who is not actively participating in the fight."[7] Thus since the fight did not injure a third party or damage property, it was allowed by this law.

Also in 2012, Gabriel Aubry and Olivier Martinez engaged in mutual combat and were not charged.[8] In 2014, after Zac Efron had engaged in a fight in Skid Row, law enforcement officials did not make any arrests because they viewed it as mutual combat.[9] Mutual combat has been used to deny damage claims,[10] as a legal defense,[11] and to drop charges against fighting students.[12]

See also

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom