⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it's not even like they ran out of designs, it's like Kobe's were so popular that someone at Nike was just like "Let's keep making different versions of Kobe's but putting other people's names on them!" and nike execs were like "That's ****ing genius!"
Yeah they ran with that low top more of a runner look. Most Kobe's look the same. Low top, big check in the middle. Slight changes here and there. With Kobe's it's mainly about the colorways because the models aren't distinct.

I def would've never rocked some boof *** new balance in the past :lol:. Ended up copping a smooth track suit and freaking it with the xrct's :pimp: #nostylist #dripgod #swagboss

1621371993466.png

1621371940130.png

And this will be you in 15 years....

SC 30 set...and HOVRS :pimp:

58CEA9ED-D08F-4315-9AA9-3367CB8C00D6.jpeg

9622A9D3-8969-436E-B75D-9F76F245E8A4.png

They were pretty popular before he left too. They're good shoes, I get why Nike just keeps remixing them for different players. It's still funny to see though :lol:

Hey, at least they give the “new” models their own nicknames and add supes creative touches like putting the player’s first pet’s name on the outsole.

It's honestly bull**** it took this long for him to get in. He shouldn't be in the same HOF class as Chris Bosh.

I been saying it for a long time people over blow that timeout situation, held it over his head for too long.

CWebb (along with KG) was the OG version of today's big men. Athletic, great rebounder, great passer, nice handle, had a mid-range. He was a automatic 23, 11 and 5 in his prime. Made Sacramento a contender, probably woulda got a ring if it wasn't for Shaq and Kobe.

I get going at Nike, but hell the Warriors didn't even want to really invest in Wardell like that around that same time cause of them ankles. That's why he ended up getting that 44 million dollar deal.

yeah a lot of people forget about this.

Nike had no way of knowing that his ankle issues would virtually disappear. They didn’t fumble the bag, they passed on a guy who at the time had chronic ankle issues.

Where Nike fumbled recently was signing Luka and Zion to Jordan.

Signing guys like Zion and Luka to Jordan brand is like intentionally muting their shine. I’ll never understand…

They knew Kobe’s deal was potentially coming to an end, they could have easily given both guys their own line and phased out Paul George.

Breh I dont know what Kwame wants to gain form this. People been bagging on him for 2 decades and now he decides to clap back.
Probably hopes to get some sponsorship deals

Breh I dont know what Kwame wants to gain form this. People been bagging on him for 2 decades and now he decides to clap back.
Probably hopes to get some sponsorship deals

Some respect on his name?

A podcast maybe?

Or just finally speaking up for himself. I think someone may have mentioned this but I didn’t even know what his voice sounded like 2 days ago.

He took 20 years of criticism and jokes in SILENCE. Think about that. That takes a certain type of individual.

He’s extremely country and he’s had it with the slander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom