⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get going at Nike, but hell the Warriors didn't even want to really invest in Wardell like that around that same time cause of them ankles. That's why he ended up getting that 44 million dollar deal.

Them UA joints big trash though, are they moving units outside of the kid demographic?

Had to pull up Kyrie's sneaker line again to make sure I didn't miss something with this crazy "best" talk. I def didn't.
kyrie-irving-basketball-shoes.jpg
Like half of those are takedown models

You just invalidated your whole original post lol. Majority of the time Utah is mentioned by non Jazz fans here, it's saying that they're going to lose in the first round

Plus Mitchell has missed like the past month
I mean they can absolutely lose to the Lakers round 1.

it’s one thing to thing Rudy is DPOY. That’s fair, but to have Baguette Biyombo 2ND IN MVP AND ON ALL NBA 1st team. Let’s calm down the madness lol

I mean they can absolutely lose to the Lakers round 1.

it’s one thing to thing Rudy is DPOY. That’s fair, but to have Baguette Biyombo 2ND IN MVP AND ON ALL NBA 1st team. Let’s calm down the madness lol
Yup, the Lakers should beat Utah in the first round, with or without Mitchell

Did Holligner say Utah was winning the title?

Seem like you taking what Hollinger says and running with that a lil too much

Yeah Nike ****** up not landing steph.

Steph also ****** up signing with ua. They’re shoes are meh and their marketing is worse.

Many years ago I worked for UA and they give 2 ****s about their basketball division. It's bottom of the totem pole, they care more about hunting.
Trash brand with a trash consumer base. Official sportswear of MAGA

It’s funny, because black people here in Baltimore (UA’s home base) love UA :lol:.

It’s a light flex to be head to toe. Ironically, they do a lot for the school programs and work in the inner city etc.

I know some people who work there. Either hear that they love it, or are over worked like ****. One brother I know making moves over there. Hooked me up with some discounts. Had to grab a head to toe fit :pimp:.

Last edited:
I've said it before and Chef my guy but you can't tell me that some middle aged suburban mom isn't picking up the kids from school and hitting up Costco in these :smh:

8qDgDGX.gif

This gif is ridiculous :rofl:

....but people were saying the exact same thing about NEW BALANCE. When the whole time, it was also a niche, inner city shoe in Bmore/DC that was a go to.

Now, I see ads for 990-993 all over the place. And in every store in every region. *****s out of town used to say we were rocking “orthopedic shoes”

Funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom