⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he really? He missed a third of the season and averaged 13 a game on 40% shooting.

Had stretches of games where he looked really good. Maybe wont have a better career, but for sure had a better rookie season than Patrick Williams and Okoro. Especially with an injury set back.

Should've made it strictly from his play in April and May.

Had stretches of games where he looked really good. Maybe wont have a better career, but for sure had a better rookie season than Patrick Williams and Okoro. Especially with an injury set back.

Should've made it strictly from his play in April and May.
Both of those guys played almost the whole season, were more efficient, and better defensively. Cole just shot more so he averaged 3-4 more PPG.

I like Cole, so don’t even want it to seem like I’m hating. Just think it’s reasonable.

Both of those guys played almost the whole season, were more efficient, and better defensively. Cole just shot more so he averaged 3-4 more PPG.

I like Cole, so don’t even want it to seem like I’m hating. Just think it’s reasonable.

Nah I get it.

Better defensively sure. Cole was the main option after the trade and didnt look bad, actually produced and hit some big shots.

Okoro I like., showed flashes. Patrick Williams I feel like they just gave him so many minutes because they drafted him so high. He had games where he played 30 minutes and stat line was 4-6-1 or something like that. That's not all rookie team worthy.

1A410B9D-6D36-4184-ACE7-7F7D2B43860A.jpeg

Moses Brown had like 30 boards in a game against the Cs this past season :lol:

Also, definitely didn’t know you could announce trades like that right now :lol:

Sucks to see Kemba go, he's one of the most solid dudes. Always pulled for him even before he was a Celtic. Hopefully he eventually lands somewhere he's able to get a chance at winning again. Never quit, always put in 100% no matter what. Injuries sucks.

I know at least one person that's happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom