⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record's sake...can we get a list of the NBA's alphas?

Draymond Green is the only one on this team that'll get in players' faces when they're playing like **** or not executing.

But legit who's their leader? Like I said, this team doesn't have a veteran in their prime who done it all like Kobe, Lebron, Wade etc. Someone the other players looked up to, led by example, and someone they'll listen to when **** hits the fan.

KD is clearly the best player (probably in the world) but he doesnt have those leader intangibles. If he doesnt have it going, the team will be in trouble.

Last edited:
usa will be fine
book, khris, and jrue going to join them in japan

olympic khris probably going to be like melo

They're still missing a floor general or traditional point guard. No Lebron, Kidd, Cp3 type caliber players.

They should still win from a talent standpoint, but it wont be easy.

This team is more like the one from 2004 or 2016.

Draymond Green is the only one on this team that'll get in players' faces when they're playing like **** or not executing.

But legit who's their leader? Like I said, this team doesn't have a veteran in their prime who done it all like Kobe, Lebron, Wade etc. Someone the other players looked up to, led by example, and someone they'll listen to when **** hits the fan.

KD is clearly the best player (probably in the world) but he doesnt have those leader intangibles. If he doesnt have it going, the team will be in trouble.
He gonna call kd a b-word and make him leave and join Senegal

Why isn’t there just a smile 🙂 reaction?

Scola looks like Superman. Or a comic variant Superman.

Last edited:
Team is comprised of tough shot makers, but not sure they have a guy that can playmake for others. Kind of like a suped up Clippers or Bucks.
That should have been Harden. He would play that Magic Harden role he was doing in brooklyn and facilitate for the team.

E5-xY5YXoAMgTXk.jpeg

SmartSelect_20210710-192002_Chrome.jpg

Bam should have joined his brothers
wow.png

Truth
Truth
Truth

Personally, I think it’s cool Nigeria won the game yesterday. Individual NBA players and the league as an entity have put time and effort into developing basketball talent in Africa. Yesterday it’s the most recent illustration that it’s paying off.

So, there should be less hand-wringing about the US losing to an African county for the first time and more appreciation for other countries improving.

Personally, I think it’s cool Nigeria won the game yesterday. Individual NBA players and the league as an entity have put time and effort into developing basketball talent in Africa. Yesterday it’s the most recent illustration that it’s paying off.

So, there should be less hand-wringing about the US losing to an African county for the first time and more appreciation for other countries improving.

ehhh

I mean good for us but I don't think it says all that much about the development of the sport in Nigeria. :lol:
really from what I can tell basketball in nigeria is the sport for rich kids who emigrate to the united states.

90% of those guys are the children of well to do nigerians who grew up mostly in the US/canada like me.

Never saw one basketball in the times i've been there.

arent most of the nigerian team raised in some place else? They just have the heritage . That wouldnt say much about the development of ball in africa.

A big part of international ball is making sure kids with potential and heritage get passports before they turn 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom