⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future Laker Zion Williamson.

Seriously though, how do the Pelicans lose and give up 120 points to the worst team in the league without their best two players?

Last edited:
Getchall man's

1611465379238.gif

Rockets are fun to watch. Good win tonight. Everybody was killing Boogie for his play last night (especially me :lol: ), so I’m glad he went off tonight.

Eric Gordon keep playing like this and he might convince a team to take on that contract.

Feels strange watching rookies play. MDA hated young players. Mason Jones and Tate can play fasho. I like KJ as well

Rockets are fun to watch. Good win tonight. Everybody was killing Boogie for his play last night (especially me :lol: ), so I’m glad he went off tonight.

Eric Gordon keep playing like this and he might convince a team to take on that contract.

Feels strange watching rookies play. MDA hated young players. Mason Jones and Tate can play fasho. I like KJ as well

If MDA was still here, Tate is only getting 7 minutes a game and Mason/KJ wouldn’t sniff the court. Wall and Boogie would’ve played 43 minutes.

c3ced95cab14744953432d86be3e78a6.png

Good day for me. ******* Harden got foul at the 3 pt line at the buzzer. Hit all 3 Free Throws to score 61 lmao. Then Pelicans hit a basket on the buzzer in the 1st to have their lead to exactly lead so I broke even there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom