⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ppl think this vaccine is making them
Invincible
Plus all those ppl who got it already out here raw dogging life

my aunt just had to hit the hospital due to pneumonia cause of covid

stay home ppl
Even if you’re vaccinated, you can transmit covid to people that aren’t

That's nuts, I moved from there in May lol. When I was there things weren't open yet it must have opened right after I bailed
Everything opened at the end of May... and hasn’t really let up since.

Was frankly pretty shocked the Mavs went no crowd. Every other sporting event here has been open at limited capacity since summer.

Everything opened at the end of May... and hasn’t really let up since.

Was frankly pretty shocked the Mavs went no crowd. Every other sporting event here has been open at limited capacity since summer.
Yeah I feel the same way about no Mavs crowd. I wonder if that was a Cuban call? He's been trying to improve his name and err on the side of caution

yea houston had a stay at home order until 4/30, and then indoor dining been opened since. Clubs/bars wasn’t too far behind and opened probably mid to late May.

And people in Houston (and Texas in general) acted like they had been in literal jail and were losing their damn minds. They should be ashamed of themselves cause they’re the reason it doesn’t look like an end in sight for Covid. Had all these bars circumventing restrictions but pretending to be restaurants. There was even one place (‘Taste’) that intentionally kept Covid-laced employees at work, and they ended up firing a girl that went to social media and exposed what they were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom