⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG frink85 frink85 , MVP MVP , and other Lakers fans

tough ending with the Kemba miss, but a great game nonetheless.

1A0AB629-8D32-40EF-8CA4-C759BF6C1E24.jpeg

Vintage CP performance. My son Ayton with 18/17 :pimp:

Mavs definitely need Richardson to be much better. I'm assuming he won't just be awful for the rest of the season. Was playing pretty well prior to when he went out.

I don’t care Bradley Beal (despite their record) Zach Lavine especially! Honorable mention Collin Sexton. Should be All Stars this year. Kyrie missed too many games, so I’m not trying to here it.

I don't see the Mavs making the playoffs this year...that team is bad. They can make the excuse about Covid and injuries but there are plenty of other teams who are all figuring things out too this season but they're still looking a lot better. Mavs are entirely dependent on Luka playing 1 on 5 and either carrying them or hoping he can create open looks for their bad shooters.

I don’t care Bradley Beal (despite their record) Zach Lavine especially! Honorable mention Collin Sexton. Should be All Stars this year. Kyrie missed too many games, so I’m not trying to here it.

Sexton missed like 5 games already and plays like a** against the Knicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom