⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm another player gets a career high against Gobert

🤔
1612137002236.gif

No Russ slander. The man got the rockets a young brother a head coaching position, John wall, and a first round pick 😤

From January 1st 2020 until the season paused Russ was elite and playing the most efficient ball of career.

23 games (nice sample size)
32 PPG
7 APG
8 RPG
53% FG
and he can't even get past Rondo.

If I’m them, I am.

Get one more lottery pick in a good draft and then slam the gas down.
they need a reliable vet. never was a fan of Ingram ( Mr. On and Off ) and Lonzo ( Mr. Overhype ). they are good players but they are not good enough to unleash Zion's potential. Zion is held back just as much was Unibrow back with the Pelicans til Rondo came.

That's the entire point of the play in tournament. The NBA wants to eliminate tanking teams by giving more teams a realistic shot at making the playoffs. For the last decade or so, the last couple of months of the NBA regular season was awful because 1/3 of the league was just tanking leading to an awful product being put on the floor

well just eliminate that. every team with equal opportunity. or if the NBA wants to raise the excitement and competitiveness in basketball games, do the opposite and reward the playoff teams with better chances or more balls in the lottery. that would force sandbaggers or tankers to play better or lose their entire team franchise.

It’s literally nothing the wizards can do. Russ contract is terrible. Bertans contract is pretty bad as well. Even if Beal wants to stay you gotta move him against his own will :lol:

^^^ Part of me would like to join in some Sixers slander, but the Pacers are a good team. The Sixers without Embiid don’t have more talent than Indiana. Them losing this game may not be an effort issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom