⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokic had a double double in all 20 games. At this point, he’s the leading MVP.

I’d still go Embiid first, then Joker. Lebby in third.

I think Kawhi should be in the running, but since PG is putting up almost the same numbers as him, I don’t expect him to be in the race.

I’m sure this convo has been had in here before, but y’all think NBA players get “sad” based off how their team is performing?

Beal still a star in the league making 30MM+ a year

I agree he needs to be traded to a contender tho

Took the Sativa tn lawdog1 lawdog1

I’m sure this convo has been had in here before, but y’all think NBA players get “sad” based off how their team is performing?

Man if I get frustrated when I lose at video games I have to imagine they feel this

I’d still go Embiid first, then Joker. Lebby in third.

I think Kawhi should be in the running, but since PG is putting up almost the same numbers as him, I don’t expect him to be in the race.
If Embiid continues to miss games, idk if he gets the nod. He is ballin though.

Unpopular opinion, but I think that there are only a handful of guys that are TRULY bothered by losing.

I’ve said it before, but Beal isn’t judged by wins and losses. He is in an enviable situation.

Frustrated, disappointed but sad? I wouldn't think so

Unless there was outside daily life situations that affected how they felt about playing I can't say making that type of coin and hooping making anyone sad

28.7Ms this yr, if he is taking it biweekly that's $1,105,837.46 of course less taxes hitting his account every other Friday. I'd get over the losing real quick, and still has 71M coming the next 2 seasons. Has a fine wife who seems genuine, mans is super winning at life.

That Gordon foul didn't even look that hard. Maybe because it was Lowry who I admit I could see get hit by a train and I'd be like alright ***** get up. Offensive foul

28.7Ms this yr, if he is taking it biweekly that's $1,105,837.46 of course less taxes hitting his account every other Friday. I'd get over the losing real quick, and still has 71M coming the next 2 seasons. Has a fine wife who seems genuine, mans is super winning at life.
Idk why I laughed at if he’s taking it biweekly. I don’t think these dudes getting paid weekly :lol:

Would love to see Beal elsewhere. I’m curious if he will flourish or is this horrid Wizards team making him look extra good.

Idk why I laughed at if he’s taking it biweekly :lol:
I think some players can opt to just get paid twice a yr, which is even more incredible to look at your account one day and see X dollars which I'm sure is an unbelievable number already then like July 1st or whenever look and it's X + 14.35Ms. I'd get over those losses real quick.

I don't know the details of the NBA pay structure, but I pretty sure I have read a couple of times that they do get paid on the 1st and 15th of every month. So not biweekly, but close.

yup. I think the pay frequency is semi-monthly. Man getting $1M+ a paycheck must be wild.

I’m just speculating about this, but I believe there a select few NBA players who are mad/frustrated by losses, despite the money.

But most of them probably move on quickly from Ls thanks to the money and the IG thots waiting for them after every game.

Ben cooking

Sixers truly a bad team with no embiid embarrassing honestly. Atleast the flyers are on and winning

Money can’t buy you wins though. Think about a guy like KAT that probably lost more games his first year in Minnesota than he did his entire life. Even with all of that money, you can do whatever you want whenever but you can’t buy teammates.

I believe most players get paid bi-weekly during the season. But some stretch it out to the off-season and a few get paid all at once (Kobe and Klutch clients were/are known for this).

I’m just speculating about this, but I believe there a select few NBA players who are mad/frustrated by losses, despite the money.

But most of them probably move on quickly from Ls thanks to the money and the IG thots waiting for them after every game.

I agree with you. I think outside of Lebron, Giannis, or KD. Im sure they get over the L’s fairly quickly

speculating

Russ leading in every stat tho
Screenshot_20210131-195543_NBA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom