⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
nets are trash

since last Friday, ive bet on them 4 times, let me down everytime

garbage

When it’s all said and done Dame will probably think he too had a HOF career just like his teammate Melo believes he’s had one as well.

Melo’s been a lock for the HOF

1612157176415.jpeg

Ant just gotta refine some things. Very clearly the most talented player in the draft though.

Gotta say Melo is looking better than I expected this early too but Ant was always my favorite in this class. This class has a HIGH ceiling, but also not any sure fire stars yet, excited to see how these kids pan out.

Gotta say Melo is looking better than I expected this early too but Ant was always my favorite in this class. This class has a HIGH ceiling, but also not any sure fire stars yet, excited to see how these kids pan out.
Lamelo has impressed me at times with how he's been able to score in the paint. Didn't think he was going to be able to do that right away. Sometimes it also looks like he's just heaving the ball at the backboard. He's a bit all over the place, but definitely fun to watch.

Honestly don't really think any of these guys will actually be "stars". Maybe an all-star appearance here and there for some of the guys, but don't think anybody is surefire. A lot of contributors though.

Lamelo has impressed me at times with how he's been able to score in the paint. Didn't think he was going to be able to do that right away. Sometimes it also looks like he's just heaving the ball at the backboard. He's a bit all over the place, but definitely fun to watch.

Honestly don't really think any of these guys will actually be "stars". Maybe an all-star appearance here and there for some of the guys, but don't think anybody is surefire. A lot of contributors though.

Haliburton deserves not the Kings

A 2-3 zone with Simmons and Thigh-bull at the top is borderline illegal. Pacers had 0 FGs once we went into the zone

Watch Silver ***** *** try to ban it now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom