⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamelo has impressed me at times with how he's been able to score in the paint. Didn't think he was going to be able to do that right away. Sometimes it also looks like he's just heaving the ball at the backboard. He's a bit all over the place, but definitely fun to watch.

Honestly don't really think any of these guys will actually be "stars". Maybe an all-star appearance here and there for some of the guys, but don't think anybody is surefire. A lot of contributors though.

Melo avg 12, 6 and 6 in 25 mins at 19 and his style of play is flashy. Everything about him screams star.

For all those who think I am not serious.... today is my birthday and I hit the group chat with this IMMEDIATELY.
828x204.jpeg.cd0377bca3bf4518978c371a76b9fa34
How do you know when to leave for work then?

Do you just arrive before sunrise and leave before sundown?

And with regard to LaMelo, the Tyreke Evans and OJ Mayos, etc. of the world have taught us that you can’t always assume steady, linear upward progression from guys who put up impressive numbers as rookies.

Melo’s has a lot of talent, but he has enough flaws with a game that I’m not ready to assume stardom for him yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom