⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets just dgaf bout defense.
If Spencer dips how the hell do you fill out that roster
do KD, Kyrie and harden have any real friends left in the league that will come play for the minimum?
other than jeff green

and IT who will play for team shorts and kobes

1612188719575.jpeg

Damn, Jamison/Boobie/Hollins killed Eyenga for being an arrogant punk. :lol:

One of the worst teams in cavs history? That was one of the worst teams in modern NBA history period :lol:

Pretty sure the defending Champs at the time, LA, fifty pieced them at one point :lol:

Gotta say Melo is looking better than I expected this early too but Ant was always my favorite in this class. This class has a HIGH ceiling, but also not any sure fire stars yet, excited to see how these kids pan out.

I don't think this draft had a high ceiling at all. In fact, it was a high floor. Not one clear cut superstar but many decent role players and we are seeing that now.

Last edited:
The Nets are gonna be a fascinating case study on the age old adage about title winners needing some semblance of solidity on the other side of the ball to win.

They've already had that early coronation but it's looking harder and harder to see a squad with all time great firepower offensively running through the postseason without a lick of defence.

Lowry is dirty. He's always trying to pull that slick stuff. I remember when he tried to undercut Jaylen in the playoffs. Glad someone finally checked him a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom