⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put your stock into all these Kentucky SGs. Insane what Cal is doing over there.

Herro
Jamal Murray
Booker
SGA
Keldon Johnson
Quickley
Maxey
Diallo

BJ Boston could be next. Monk really the only one that straight busted recently.

Nah that streak ends with BJ BOSTON he’s one of the worst freshmen I’ve seen in awhile, of those that are pegged as one and done’s

I wouldn’t even touch him in the top 35

Looks like when it's all said and done, the best player to come from Latvia will still be:

SObR58iKm7S3qTLLCJl0-VYQeLY4_k5QIq7rbvTfBMGrAvxintys0ZQOZo3DacKjFq3KkPQsIGcy9Kvalf8Kqw7xjHOuo5pstT4nnbjPN6GAnGq-yxXUt--jqiZ0u-d2ldBzVttwp-3NF8iJKRS3nh0e7r4K

Except his shooting. If he doesn’t improve in that area it could very well hold him back from being a true star in the league.
And with regard to LaMelo, the Tyreke Evans and OJ Mayos, etc. of the world have taught us that you can’t always assume steady, linear upward progression from guys who put up impressive numbers as rookies.

Melo’s has a lot of talent, but he has enough flaws with a game that I’m not ready to assume stardom for him yet.

His shooting ain't even that bad. He's a 75% ft shooter. It's safe to say his 3 is gonna improve.

And if we using Tyrek Evans and OJ Mayo as examples we might as well stop doing projections period and just be quite til year 3 or 4. :lol:

His shooting ain't even that bad. He's a 75% ft shooter. It's safe to say his 3 is gonna improve.

And if we using Tyrek Evans and OJ Mayo as examples we might as well stop doing projections period and just be quite til year 3 or 4. :lol:

There’s a difference between making projections and saying someone has star written all over them after 20 games.

I honestly hope you’re right about him though.

There’s a difference between making projections and saying someone has star written all over them after 20 games.

I honestly hope you’re right about him though.

We say that **** about college players all the time based on what they've shown. You think he gon fall off a cliff the rest of the year?

Klayu and Dray would've done the same thing that Rodney McGruder did if someone were to come at Steph crazy.

Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom