⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still do the KP trade 100/100 times. Hell Tim Hardaway Jr alone has been worth one of the 1sts and Dennis is on his way out the league.

However not putting those Emibid protections in there was nuts.

Also if KP is your #2 you have to have your #3 be a player light years better than Tim Hardaway Jr.

When Dwight Powell went down and they didn't get in on Andre Drummond was stupid. The Pistons gave him away from free.

I still think we make the playoffs and KP gets back to bubble KP but even when that happens how to do you field a team in 2021 with one decent 3 point shooter when that is your best player's weakness?

I still do the KP trade 100/100 times. Hell Tim Hardaway Jr alone has been worth one of the 1sts and Dennis is on his way out the league.

However not putting those Emibid protections in there was nuts.

Also if KP is your #2 you have to have your #3 be a player light years better than Tim Hardaway Jr.

When Dwight Powell went down and they didn't get in on Andre Drummond was stupid. The Pistons gave him away from free.

I still think we make the playoffs and KP gets back to bubble KP but even when that happens how to do you field a team in 2021 with one decent 3 point shooter when that is your best player's weakness?
They better go all in on John Collins and Hunter when they become free agents.

We say that **** about college players all the time based on what they've shown. You think he gon fall off a cliff the rest of the year?

Not at all. I expect basically the same level of production for him all year.

All I’m saying is those numbers don’t say sure fire stardom to me at this point.

I thought Dray had that role locked down.

I don't like Lonzo but damn he is a better alternative that Green in that role. Green despite his defensive contribution is useless for that role he is being designated. Green is just too much of an offensive liability. Lonzo maybe a midtier but atleast he could now shoot the ball better.

they need a better coach and better role players.

I can't put it on the coach yet, that roster was just constructed poorly. Ingram & Zion stylistically fit very well But they failed to put the right guys around them so far. They do have a lot of 1st to play with but they belong to teams that Have Giannis & AD on them.

The Clippers have the 3rd best point differential and they have a 51 point loss in the mix :lol:
Who's #1?

Apologies for my delayed response. Please see the attached file for your reference. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me.

5AAAB42C-5664-49DA-AF9F-4368AA283469.jpeg

Didn't eem realize DSJ fell out of rotation like that.

You gotta be really down bad to actually request to play in the G-League. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom