⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of funny in the middle of the playoffs and leading up to the draft, many thought Maxey was the Kentucky prospect that would be freed the most in the NBA a la Book and Herro. It might be Quickly.

You might still be right about Maxey, it's just that he fell into a team with Ben, Curry, and Shake but he proved that he's a baller.

He doesn’t actually believe this, right?
adxDBNbZ_700w_0.jpg

I honestly had no idea anyone ever questioned whether the Lakers gave up to much for Pau. Ever. Felt like everyone at the time thought Pau was basically a gift to the Lakers from Jerry West.

Covid has been rapidly hitting teams, and your answer is to have a game in a Covid capital under the mask of aiding money for funding HBCUs. Yea sure.

Memba, there are no post-game handshakes now.

The players will be fine. :emoji_triumph:

Klay isn’t above reproach either.

“He’s right. Every game I play in the league is a blessing and I never take it for granted. Seeing how Klay has had a couple major injuries that have sidelined him in consecutive years, he may be as close as I am to being done. Seems he has forgotten how easily the game can be taken away from you. I hope that isn’t true though. Seeing him catch and shoot is a thing of beauty. Hope a team still thinks I can contribute when he’s back. I’d love to try to stop him coming around a screen.

**** Dray though. He goes around kicking and punching guys in the **** and pretends he’s tough. Yeah, **** him.”

Would’ve been my immediate response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom