⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm highly skeptical about that disgruntled fan's account that LeBron James cursed her husband and her out and talked 💩 to them. I'm quite positive they initiated it. Perhaps LeBron had words with them, but I feel he did it most likely in response.

I just don't see LeBron or any NBA player initiating 💩 with fans because they have a game at hand to focus on since it's their job to compete. I think it's safe to give LeBron the benefit of the doubt in this fiasco. I don't think LeBron will f up like this given that he's been in the game for 18 years now.

And I never get why fans with courtside seats f up and even get ejected in some cases. That has to be the worst spot to f up in because it's easier for everyone to see things since they're so close to the players and everything else in between the court. It's absolutely embarrassing to get in trouble or thrown out of the ultimate premier seats like those. Some people just feel entitled because they dropped money on those tickets and have way better seating I guess. 🙄

Her side of the story supposedly. 🙄💀

Her marriage to that dude?! 😲🤮

Yeah, I don't think 2 Chainz will be associating with her anymore if she's allowed back to any games. And she spelled that man's stage name wrong. I'm pretty sure he's cool with LeBron like that.

sooo her and that dude think they was going do what to Lebron!?

Tok.PNG

The 4th team of the group A will be the winner of the Victoria qualifying tournament ( Either Greece, China, Canada, Uruguay, Czech Republic or Turkey)

Her side of the story supposedly. 🙄💀

Her marriage to that dude?! 😲🤮

Yeah, I don't think 2 Chainz will be associating with her anymore if she's allowed back to any games. And she spelled that man's stage name wrong. I'm pretty sure he's cool with LeBron like that.

If you're this old dude, I just don't get getting married to this chick. If you're going to marry a vapid, shallow gold digger who's going to flaunt your money in your wealth on social media, she should at least be cute. There's no way this woman is 25. 25 year olds don't need that much plastic surgery.

This is one I expect the org to stay out of. They won't want the optics of banning a long standing fan during the pandemic I feel like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom