⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Book still hit the clutch shot when they needed it. On good defense on top of it

The Suns just have a deeper team now with more scorers, they don't need Booker to be jacking. He's probably going to adjust to that fact

Book still hit the clutch shot when they needed it. On good defense on top of it

The Suns just have a deeper team now with more scorers, they don't need Booker to be jacking. He's probably going to adjust to that fact
The missed free throws, 8 turnovers, he played well on defense but he had some severe lapses

The dude started out strong and then kinda disappeared until like the 4th

It was weird

Can’t imagine how many times CP3 is going to cuss Ayton out this season.
Every other practice

5fe4320db0c23893085281.gif

The missed free throws, 8 turnovers, he played well on defense but he had some severe lapses

The dude started out strong and then kinda disappeared until like the 4th
The missed free throws was lowkey shocking. I honestly think the difference in talent is an adjustment for him and his rhythm

And it didn't help Ayton and Jones had 3 fouls each early on. Disrupted the rotation

We can talk Booker’s weird TO game of course

Idk why faulting a player for a non-usual game while the Suns are over here beating the Mavs is the take though. It’s not like 8 TO is gonna be the norm, so it’s random so what.

We can talk Booker’s weird TO game of course

Idk why faulting a player for a non-usual game while the Suns are over here beating the Mavs is the take though. It’s not like 8 TO is gonna be the norm, so it’s random so what.

I don’t think anyone is faulting him? It’s just an observation. He looked sloppy and there were large stretches where he really didn’t do anything.

it’s a nice win for the suns considering that’s the kind of game they’d lose the last couple of years, but there’s also going to be some natural skepticism because the Mavs didn’t have KP.

Maybe BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE was on to something about Booker? :emoji_thinking:
Maybe I need to watch him more but he definitely reminds me of KAT. All the talent in the world and will showcase it up until you really need it. Kat is for sure like that, need to see more of book to verify but that 70 point game kinda seems like who he is. Out of the new banana boat boys, D'lo is the most big time player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom