⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I need to watch him more but he definitely reminds me of KAT. All the talent in the world and will showcase it up until you really need it. Kat is for sure like that, need to see more of book to verify but that 70 point game kinda seems like who he is. Out of the new banana boat boys, D'lo is the most big time player

to DBook's credit, he's never been on a contender. you can't legitimately say "until you really need it" when the suns haven't had anything to play for in a stacked western conference. in the bubble, suns went 8-0 on the strength of him dropping 30 a night and a GW against the clippers. kid's gonna keep gettin better.

by your estimate, sans injury history, who do you think is better...beal or book

who would you rather have

to DBook's credit, he's never been on a contender. you can't legitimately say "until you really need it" when the suns haven't had anything to play for in a stacked western conference. in the bubble, suns went 8-0 on the strength of him dropping 30 a night and a GW against the clippers. kid's gonna keep gettin better.
Thanks for making sense of that.

In his mind the Suns haven't reached that level because OF Booker.

194A2AD8-469A-4946-A1FB-EC77DC542843.jpeg

What if some superstars are more of ceiling raisers rather than floor raisers? 🤔
Does that make them less valuable?
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
Man, that is a damn good question.

I like the way you phrased that.

But I would assume, in that situation, the floor raisers would be less valuable.

But my question would be how on earth would that even be calculated. :lol:

I like the concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom