⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the nets had great defense everyone would be talking about it as the reason they'll win a championship. But since they don't, defense doesn't matter and they'll win anyway. Lol

nets defense didn't look bad tonight
i think they will finish middle of the pack
kd and harden are decent defenders

If the nets had great defense everyone would be talking about it as the reason they'll win a championship. But since they don't, defense doesn't matter and they'll win anyway. Lol

Who's said they'll win the chip? I think most of us Nets truthers just see the rest of the flawed teams in the East and think they should be the favorites to come out.

I mean you're on the Celtics wagon and they are bad defensively and not nearly as potent on the other end.

Juan Anderson was like the 4th or 5th best player on his very average Marquette college team , props to him for making it to the NBA

Boy Wonder calling a timeout for a full court play with 1.5 seconds left in the third. Wut.

Who's said they'll win the chip? I think most of us Nets truthers just see the rest of the flawed teams in the East and think they should be the favorites to come out.

I mean you're on the Celtics wagon and they are bad defensively and not nearly as potent on the other end.
Everyone who's not a Laker fan :lol:. Boston has already proven they can have an elite defense with their core. Nets haven't. Any team is gonna look potent offensively against the Nets

Everyone who's not a Laker fan :lol:. Boston has already proven they can have an elite defense with their core. Nets haven't.

They haven't been elite this season though. Still have the glaring holes in the middle and Kemba gets hunted. They have their own issues offensively as well. No bench for them and not as much firepower in the starting lineup. I don't trust them.

And I know the 01 Lakers stepped up their defense in the playoffs. They were already proven and just coasted during the season
I would say all 3 of those teams coasted because they each won a title the year before and were repeating. Lakers the year before were ranked #1 and the rockets and warriors before were both ranked #2 defensively. They all knew they could hit a switch

They haven't been elite this season though. Still have the glaring holes in the middle and Kemba gets hunted. They have their own issues offensively as well. No bench for them and not as much firepower in the starting lineup. I don't trust them.
They don't have a top 10 defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom