⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
last play was terrible :rofl: looked like me playing in middle school
It was several instances like that throughout the game for both teams. I'm obviously happen we won but it seemed like it was by default and both teams were just really sloppy.

If Durant takes 20-25 good shots a night, the nets are hard to beat...by any team in the league imo.

My thing with the Nets is who in the East do you trust to get 125 points a game 4 times in 7 games? I just don't see it. If I'm wrong feel free to pull the receipts but I just don't see it. But that's enough NT for tonight. Back to this Casamigos y'all be well.

Draymond.... This the kind of game where people ask you to go be a family man.

It's crazy. I don't care if he's a great defender and "his impact goes beyond the numbers", his numbers are awful. Shooting 33% from the field and under 20% from three for the season, bottom 3rd PER. 🤢

Those are G-League, borderline out of the NBA offensive numbers. It's crazy that he peaked at 26 and is washed at by age 30. If he were from Cameroon, people would be asking for a birth certificate

Screenshot_20210203-053355_ESPN.jpg

I remember a couple of years back when ESPN and SI had Draymond as a top 15 player in both of their top 100 rankings. His struggles last season and this season are vindication for those of us who knew the truth all along: If you put Draymond on a non-stacked team, he's just a guy, not an all-star.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom