⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The, "Let me run off the court so I can pretend I want to meet the other dude in the hallway" move is SO funny to me.
They were going at it all night and dude straight up asked him to meet in the back though :lol:, can't knock him for accepting with enthusiasm

They were going at it all night and dude straight up asked him to meet in the back though :lol:, can't knock him for accepting with enthusiasm

It's just a modified form of "Hold me Back." It is done for the audience. We know those dudes aren't doing anything.

Just like damn Melo fake standing outside the bus waiting for KG.

All performance.

It's just a modified form of "Hold me Back." It is done for the audience. We know those dudes aren't doing anything.

Just like damn Melo fake standing outside the bus waiting for KG.

All performance.
Definitely can be on some WWE **** but I won't hate at someone trying to keep face if they got called out

The KG Lala stuff was hilarious though

50ec1634ecad04107d00002c

Said he just wanted to have a conversation before getting on the bus :lol: :lol:

Hometime but another East rival? Would be rough for the fanbase :lol:

Clips should look into it although they don't really have much to give

It’s been brought up on some Clippers fan sites, but I don’t see a realistic path to make it happen. I don’t know that the Raptors would want the guys the Clippers would be willing to part with that would make the salaries work.

It’s been brought up on some Clippers fan sites, but I don’t see a realistic path to make it happen. I don’t know that the Raptors would want the guys the Clippers would be willing to part with that would make the salaries work.
Yea the cupboard is pretty bare asset wise so you'd have to get real creative.

Just think it'd be the kind of addition that could put them over the top come playoff time like Rondo last year instead of still relying on Kawhi to be that primary ball handler again

For Philly/Lowry to work, and assuming you don't want to give up Seth Curry, the trade would have to look something like Maxey or Shake (Raptors would need something worthwhile back), Danny Green, Mike Scott, and then one more contract for salary matching.

OR

A first or two plus Danny Green/Mike Scott/T Ferg

Aaron just rolled his ankle something serious
1612372479985.jpeg
Damn :smh: but how tf is he gonna be back in 4-6 weeks... these pro athletes are something else. I sprained my ankle and it would not have looked like anything if you saw it, and years later it still is janky.
One time I sprained my ankle in my younger years and was out like 8 months smh

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

You complained about me posting interviews with "bums" so I am making sure you get this one.

Let me know what you think and what stands out.

On this episode, we’ve hit a big number so we had to ring in the occasion with the one and only Dwyane Wade. DWade and Gil go way back, but there’s a lot to the friendship and the rivalry that we haven’t heard about....until now. Think back to when a young Dwyane Wade entered the league and how his career tracked from there. He’s a champion, a lock hall of famer, but really one of the players responsible for shifting what the league’s future looked like.

For Gil, it is DWade’s talent that needs to be examined and appreciated. His style of play was remarkable and even affected the rules and the way games were played. Beyond that, what DWade did in Miami and the accomplishments of the Heat on the strength of player relationships, chemistry and legacy was game changing. Oh and both had a very special perspective on LeBron’s career, evolution and greatness.

‎The No Chill Podcast: Friends and Rivals with Dwyane Wade on Apple Podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...with-dwyane-wade/id1422504839?i=1000507553745

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom