⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Ariza opting out completely and counting his checks. But if he's bought out, he'd probably prefer to be on the west coast. But maybe his relationship with Harden will play a part.
When he left Houston he complained about special treatment the stars got. Plus he's been washed for a few years now

Draymond is overhyped. for some reason, teams have been falling victim to hype and signing max contracts to certain players left and right. point is, teams have been signing players way over what they can actually do just because they did something great in the playoffs. the fear of teams losing players to free agency has reached an astronomical level of ridiculousness. the kind of culture nowadays of money first before team wins really affected the NBA. if the Warriors are really in need of a motivation speech from someone in the locker room, might as well watch this https://www.ispot.tv/ad/7KPn/netflix-pep-talk

and save them $100 Million worth of triple singles.

sneeker sneeker this one's tricky - you have player that was a key part of their Championship runs so his current pay reflects those past performances plus there's both player and fan loyalty, etc... Draymond's contract isn't too bad in the overall scheme of things based on the Warriors geographical location, ability to generate revenue, etc...

I'll agree with you on the max contracts with regards to teams like Detroit and Washington - where the contracts they've taken on really impact the quality of basketball that's being played.

I agree some of these playoff teams need to be looking at the Thunder. Of course, Presti probably doesn't want to take back salary but Ariza, Hill, and Horford are 3 vets who could really help a team. I think if the Clippers, Lakers, or Nets make a deal for Ariza he'll play. I'm not sure he has ever even reported to OKC

Who is out there on the unsigned/wait til end of season and jump on a contender market?

Nick Young
Lance Stephenson
Tyreke Evans
Andre Roberson
JR Smith
OJ Mayo
Isaiah Thomas
Al’s contract is so bad I don’t think anyone takes him. The rest, yes. By All star break they’ll be gone.

NBA All Star Game....in Atlanta....during a pandemic?!?
1612296877586.gif

1612296936244.gif

NT Sunmit In Da Skies :nthat: :nthat:

Who is chairman of Da Planning and Hosting Committee frshstunna frshstunna @atlsfinest :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Look at that triple aunt andre

sneeker sneeker this one's tricky - you have player that was a key part of their Championship runs so his current pay reflects those past performances plus there's both player and fan loyalty, etc... Draymond's contract isn't too bad in the overall scheme of things based on the Warriors geographical location, ability to generate revenue, etc...

I'll agree with you on the max contracts with regards to teams like Detroit and Washington - where the contracts they've taken on really impact the quality of basketball that's being played.
it isn't too bad but could have been better. considering Green's lack of personal offensive capability, it does impact the Warriors' offense as a whole whenever they need it. other teams already knew this and with Green on top of the key. it isn't really that much difficult for teams to play one on one especially with the Warriors not having a dominant low post pf/center player. while I do see the point that their offensive priority is setting up 3's, it is still a handicap in a certain way especially if they don't have someone like Curry and makes it tougher.

another one that I am not in agreement with in regards to max contracts is Pascal Siakam. although I'm still having thoughts about whether Gobert's contract is worth that much.

Steph and the warriors could absolutely benefit from another ball handler so he can get easier looks. But of course you guys somehow take that as a slight to one of your heroes and than insinuate that true point guards are those that can't shoot?

Are yall like trump just trying to be funny at all times?

I agree some of these playoff teams need to be looking at the Thunder. Of course, Presti probably doesn't want to take back salary but Ariza, Hill, and Horford are 3 vets who could really help a team. I think if the Clippers, Lakers, or Nets make a deal for Ariza he'll play. I'm not sure he has ever even reported to OKC

Who is out there on the unsigned/wait til end of season and jump on a contender market?

Nick Young
Lance Stephenson
Tyreke Evans
Andre Roberson
JR Smith
OJ Mayo
Isaiah Thomas
2/3/2021 when i found out ariza is on the thunder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom