⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to watch Teague brick 6 foot floaters all night :nthat:
His season has been really odd. He's actually been pretty solid defensively, has shot the 3 pretty well but doesn't take enough, and legitimately can't make anything inside the 3pt line even though he gets decent looks.

re: Teague

Teague's release has always been so slow that unless he is got an open C&S, it has been hard for him to get anything going in-between the 3PT Line down into the short rating. Float city. I just know I rarely see him take pull-ups that use more than 1 dribble.

Teague's release has always been so slow that unless he is got an open C&S, it has been hard for him to get anything going in-between the 3PT Line down into the short rating. Float city. I just know I rarely see him take pull-ups that use more than 1 dribble.
I remember first game in people were on some “Teague is by byke” talk cuz he had a good game.

He had a wide open 3 last night, didn't take it. Let the defender come up on him. Pumped and pivoted a little and then took it and missed it. :lol:

I remember first game in people were on some “Teague is by byke” talk cuz he had a good game.

He had some good stretches last year on bad Minny and Atlanta teams, so I think after he had a nice opening night people thought being on a more competitive team would motivate him and allow him to be more consistent. But nope. Same guy, maybe worse.

He had a wide open 3 last night, didn't take it. Let the defender come up on him. Pumped and pivoted a little and then took it and missed it. :lol:
Right. Just shoot the open 3s. No need to try to do more.
I believe this was a sticking point in Minnesota that frustrated fans there.

Again I feel you on everything you said - especially Siakam as he's on my hometown Raptors, but we'll have to agree to disagree regarding Dray's contract. His overall body of work warrants his current contract and I'll reiterate that he could be popular off the court for the organization via community appearances, etc...
perhaps it's for appearance sake which is understandable. just curious how much Dray brings to the table to be worth that much. I think it might be the reason why the Lakers picked Lonzo for amusement but not exactly being paid that much. although it didn't seem to pan out but in fairness to Lonzo, he did improve to the point that I would rather have him over Draymond as far as basketball goes. other matters though, Lonzo is bland.

I feel like after the KD and Colangelo situations, people are purposely trying to look like burners lol
Yea that EP person seems like somebody that is trying to LOOK like he wants people to think he isn't EP when he really is.

But I don't think he IS.

Almost some Double Reverse Psychology going on.

Great trolling.

Last edited:
“I always work during the game due to my work schedule” lmao.

I feel him on this. I live the same life.

Elfrid should just schedule a tweet ahead of time to go out during the game. I’m gonna start a burner academy. I have a few bruner accounts on here that rep this account and post daily and you guys still haven’t figured me out.

Crazy visual. Obviously this doesn't have much context but it's incredible to see the sheer amount of talent that have come and gone from Oklahoma City over the last decade. Even if you include the Warriors, it's safe to say that Oklahoma City has had the most talented players over the last decade (obviously not all of these guys were on the team at the same time, some of these guys were young and some of these guys were older)

FB_IMG_1612386362544.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom