⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said to get rid of Dray, non-threat, and then turn around and claim that starting a pure PG (Non-threat) would benefit them.

Help me understand that line of reasoning.
1500516.0.jpg

also, one of the best, if not the best PG ever says Hi.

also, one of the best, if not the best PG ever says Hi.

It is 2021.

You aren't getting away with giving starter minutes to a PG that doesn't look to score.

You posted a CP3 gif, are you saying he fits into that category? If so, I disagree.

It is 2021.

You aren't getting away with giving starter minutes to a PG that doesn't look to score.

You posted a CP3 gif, are you saying he fits into that category? If so, I disagree.

oh goodness, is it that how clueless you are about point guards or just undermining what point guards are, their role and capability. it's tough explaining to people who already made their minds about point guards.

oh goodness, is it that how clueless you are about point guards or just undermining what point guards are. it's tough explaining to people who already made their mind out point guards.

What is your definition of a PURE point guard.

To me, it is a player that has a main attribute of distributing BECAUSE they are unable to score or simply don't look to score.

If you have a different outlook, please share.

leave that lady alone...

she looks like she has an eating disorder.

Everyone in this thread for the exception of MAYBE KHUFU KHUFU (for personal beliefs) and DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican (so he could write an authentic, eloquent and lengthy post on NT about how he didn’t smash a generally perceived as attractive white woman) is procuring those yambs if she’s pressing you at close if you got no options in the mix. 🤷‍♂️

Everyone in this thread for the exception of MAYBE KHUFU KHUFU (for personal beliefs) and DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican (so he could write an authentic, eloquent and lengthy post on NT about how he didn’t smash a generally perceived as attractive white woman) is procuring those yambs if she’s pressing you at close if you got no options in the mix. 🤷‍♂️

You’re probably right - if that was the scenario. (Or not because she’s not pressing anyone who isn’t paying for her bottle service or whatever and that wouldn’t be me).

But her pics are :sick: Something about her putting so much effort into showing off a body that shouldn’t be shown off is very off putting.

You’re probably right - if that was the scenario. But her pics are :sick: to me. Something about her putting so much effort into showing off a body that shouldn’t be shown off is very off putting.

But who really put more effort in this scenario?
The Milk of Magnesia posting a picture of herself on Social Media?
Or the individuals going out of their way to look her up just to clown her?

Body Positivity!

But who really put more effort in this scenario?
The Milk of Magnesia posting a picture of herself on Social Media?
Or the individuals going out of their way to look her up just to clown her?

Body Positivity!

Fair.

But to be clear, I didn’t not look her up on line. I’m speaking only of the pics of her that have made it into here. Based on those, I made the assumption she posts a lot.

You’re probably right - if that was the scenario. (Or not because she’s not pressing anyone who isn’t paying for her bottle service or whatever and that wouldn’t be me).

But her pics are :sick: Something about her putting so much effort into showing off a body that shouldn’t be shown off is very off putting.

You’re married, bruh so the game is a different for you. NT NBA x The Pandemic has the rest of us single folks defending and considering putting your **** in some pliers.
1612395782951.gif

After decades of understanding they "couldn't compete" , White WOmens are doing something about those weak bodies.

That Taylor Swifts picture is so sad man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom