⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love being indifferent on wins or losses, "a win would be cool to break losing streak #6000 but, you know what... our draft pick"... it hasn't gotten old after 15 years at all. Sell the team.

Everyone in this thread for the exception of MAYBE @KHUFU (for personal beliefs) and @DCAllAfrican (so he could write an authentic, eloquent and lengthy post on NT about how he didn’t smash a generally perceived as attractive white woman) is procuring those yambs if she’s pressing you at close if you got no options in the mix. 🤷‍♂️
Speak for yourself
image0-20.jpg

Some of you gotta learn how to love yourselves :smh: :smh:

Streak comes to an end.

That game was hard to watch, just terrible offense from the rockets. Refs didn’t do us any favors either but oh well. John wall back for Memphis tomorrow

Oladipo prolly goofed turning down $25+ mil a year from the pacers. I wouldn’t pay him more than $20mil per honesty

Whenever/if actual crowds come back, hopefully they keep that ground section clear. That’s really helpful for the players so they won’t have to account for crashing into fans

KP was good, but Collins was great tonight.

Luka also had more points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks than Ice Tray and Reddish combined.
Yea Collins was easily the best big on the floor tonight, Luka was the best guard.

I didn’t like the reads Trae was making out of the traps. Didn’t like them in the Laker game either. He needs to slow down.

Year 3 so you imagine it’ll get better but that’s a bad omen for what’ll probably be this groups first playoff appearance this year

Zion is shooting exactly what he did last year from 2P%. That's amazing imo

He damb well could shoot even better from 2P than last year, even with Steven Adams jammed in there. Good god

My condolences, but as a strong black man you gotta remember...

The players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
You just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake it off, Shake it off (Whoo-hoo-hoo)
This storm2006 storm2006 and wavycrocket wavycrocket situation sounding like a VH1 show. :rofl:

wavycrocket wavycrocket bout to show up to Da All Star Game Weekend draped in my diaper bag and whatever else he got for reselling “a nice gift” looking at all of NT in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Arrivals like

D6199AE9-45D3-4E62-8271-655B7806DF29.jpeg

Straight wrong |l

West All Stars so far, IMO. Standings be dambed

Could still get in: Shai, Wood, Fox

(Who I think will get voted)
Curry
Dame
Luka
James
Davis

Mitchell
George
Leonard
Ingram
Zion
Jokic
Gobert

West All Stars so far, IMO. Standings be dambed

Could still get in: Shai, Wood, Fox

(Who I think will get voted)
Curry
Dame
Luka
James
Davis

Mitchell
George
Leonard
Ingram
Zion
Jokic
Gobert

I think the most vulnerable on your bench are one of Zion/Ingram since they’re on the same team but the league fave is clearly ion) and one of Mitchell//Gobert because you can’t have that many of these dudes from THESE franchises in the ASG.

Subs look good on paper but I do have think. About the politics before considering it plausible

imo he's behind the 8 ball and will just miss out. Who's spot does he realistically take...
Think you could make an argument he's been just as good if not better than Mitchell. Jazz have the best record in the league though. One of the Pels might get the short end of the stick.
No one would deny he’s playing “well” in a general numbers sense but then being an AS is a completely different story. Whether it be by social or NBA standards.

Think Ingram might get snubbed. Pels ain't good enough and Zion's production/efficiency is pretty damn high+he's got the star power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom