⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so stupid. WHY.
1612448909737.gif

WE out here. Lemon Pepper Wing Weekend :nthat:

Seth was a +18 last night with 0 points

his spacing is huge for us, nice to see green pick it up when seth cant find a rhythm

LaMelo played great he sure messed up a lot of sixers backers with that steal + 3 to make game end in a push lol.. sixers could of burned clock or shot FTs

Romeo averaged 11 MPG last year and hasn't played 1 game this year. Nesmith has played in 9 games (after only playing 14 games his last year at school) and in those averaged 12 minutes. Not saying they'll amount to anything, but a larger sample size would probably be fair to determine "what someone amounted to" at age 21. :lol:

Romeo averaged 11 MPG last year and hasn't played 1 game this year. Nesmith has played in 9 games (after only playing 14 games his last year at school) and in those averaged 12 minutes. Not saying they'll amount to anything, but a larger sample size would probably be fair to determine "what someone amounted to" at age 21. :lol:

Definitely agree with the bolded. However, I think the hate comes from not so much the actual production but rather the fact that those picks were hyped up for them to be high and produce JB/JT level talent.

If you had asked me before those respective seasons how the Kings and Grizzlies were going to do, I would've said bottom five teams.

Such a blow to raising the ceiling of the team.

Y’all know Zion making the all star team, especially now they playing an actual game n having events...Yo was an all star lock before the season started long as he ain’t get hurt n averaged 20 :lol:

If you had asked me before those respective seasons how the Kings and Grizzlies were going to do, I would've said bottom five teams.

Such a blow to raising the ceiling of the team.

Had no idea until I looked at the standings this morning that the Grizz are 7-3 over their last 10 and up to 5th in the West. No wonder bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 did a pop-in the other day.

Woof, Boston was probably Redick's best chance to get playing time on a Northeast contender.

With how inconsistent Kemba can be due to that knee, I’d argue that Boston needs all the firepower it can get.

Redick is washed so he’s not the answer, but I hope Ainge isn’t crossing guys off just because they can’t strap. A guy like Jordan Clarkson really helped Utah

With how inconsistent Kemba can be due to that knee, I’d argue that Boston needs all the firepower it can get.

Redick is washed so he’s not the answer, but I hope Ainge isn’t crossing guys off just because they can’t strap. A guy like Jordan Clarkson really helped Utah

Agreed. Not Redick though. :lol:

Even with Kemba they need help TBH.

I think they're probably looking at someone like Harrison Barnes or Aaron Gordon to use the bigger one on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom