⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never taken over a game, even on a 24 hour fitness or NBA 2k level?

Not entertaining immature questions that have zero to do with the topic at hand.

This is your form of The Hail Mary whenever you are down 30. You do it often.

I'll point it out from here on out just so you are aware of it.

Study up on these.

71hc0prLG8L._AC_SX522_.jpg

Aren’t they still getting the short vacay after this mini weekend anyway tho ?
The break is only a week, with the All Star game taking place in the middle of it. I saw a report that players have to report back home two days prior to the end of that week.

Use it like... tomorrow :lol: They need another piece, and need to get that piece incorporated well before the playoffs start
I think they have the Kanter one too which is worth like $5M. The Hayward one is only worth about <$20M if they use it now, $28.5 if they wait til the summer. B Sox B Sox can correct me if I'm wrong.

Wouldn't be surprised if they wait. But Danny did say the trade deadline is the sweet spot for using it so who knows.
I would absolutely like something to get done tomorrow, but I just don't really think anybody is going to be making trades til the deadline since so many teams are currently bunched up in the playoff picture. Things should shake out a bit over the next month and a half I'd think.

Don't see a world in which they go into the tax this year when it should be pretty easily avoidable. Without sending any players out, they could take in about $16M. If you move Nesmith in whatever the trade is, that's another $3.5M you'd be under the tax so now you could bring back around $19M. Javonte Green's $1.5M is non-guaranteed through the end of Feb, and could probably move guys like Edwards and/or Semi pretty easily. Someone that makes around $20M is probably the sweet spot. Would have around $8M to play with in the offseason too. Could send out Tristan's $9.2M though if you were going to go after someone that's going to be $25M+ though.

Happy bday big dawg. One of the most interesting cats on NT :lol:. Wouldn’t think I’d have that much in common with a white, 45 year old lawyer from LA. But alas! Cheers. Roll something up woe.

And I ain’t forget antidope antidope , who doubles as a rich, non listening to r&b/dope boy, financial advisor....blog boy. Or MVP MVP , who doubles as a Vegas model for snow bunnies bachelorette weekends in Vegas.

Happy birthday to you sickos.
We gotta clean this up, I see some lies in here.

The break is only a week, with the All Star game taking place in the middle of it. I saw a report that players have to report back home two days prior to the end of that week.
Shiiiii that’s enough time for some Harden style Vegas/Miami shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom