⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
If time is fake, why do I still feel so old today?

46910AAB-2724-47B9-853D-40057C9EF575.jpeg
Happy birthday man!

(It may be safer for player in this All Star bubble than the players that go on a short vacation elsewhere during the break)

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican still didn't listen to the podcast but I found this excerpt. Thoughts?

We were tight, and none of us performed the way we wanted to. Everyone talks about Lebron not performing the way that he should have, and he knows that. But I didn't perform the way I should have in the last two games. No one can guard me out there!. . . Ok Bron you ain't having a good game, I should have had 45!

(It may be safer for player in this All Star bubble than the players that go on a short vacation elsewhere during the break)

It's going to be hard to keep them in a bubble in Atlanta. Everything is open in Atlanta. Every bar, every night club, every strip club. It's going to be hard to keep those guys in their hotels. This is especially bad because this all star event is completely unnecessary. I can understand going to Atlanta if you have a game scheduled, but why create additional risk by having an unnecessary event in a covid hotbed like Atlanta?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican still didn't listen to the podcast but I found this excerpt. Thoughts?
That is what superstars are supposed to say.

I am sure during film sessions, Coach Spoelstra and his staff pinpointed many other ways in which the TEAM could have played better.

Also notice he only mentioned scoring, which is only one aspect of the game.

It's going to be hard to keep them in a bubble in Atlanta. Everything is open in Atlanta. Every bar, every night club, every strip club. It's going to be hard to keep those guys in their hotels. This is especially bad because this all star event is completely unnecessary. I can understand going to Atlanta if you have a game scheduled, but why create additional risk by having an unnecessary event in a covid hotbed like Atlanta?
It's all about money.

They'll probably lock the players in their hotels like they have all season. :lol:

Basketball is a team sport.

One day you will grasp that concept.

I'll be patient with you.

Jesus is patient with us.
Even when it comes straight from the horse's mouth you're still in denial and cling to your predetermined beliefs. A coach is paid to get the most out of every player and pretend like they all have potential. He's supposed to act like that in the same way a parent is supposed to act like they love all their children the same when we know that's not true. Ideally everyone chips in for every game and every win but that's not the reality. When the Brian cooks and mario chalmers aren't pulling their weight because they're not nearly as talented and don't even care about basketball as much as your stars, the max guys are paid to takeover. That's their responsibility win or lose

Even when it comes straight from the horse's mouth you're still in denial and cling to your predetermined beliefs. A coach is paid to get the most out of every player and pretend like they all have potential. He's supposed to act like that in the same way a parent is supposed to act like they love all their children the same when we know that's not true. Ideally everyone chips in for every game and every win but that's not the reality. When the Brian cooks and mario chalmers aren't pulling their weight because they're not nearly as talented and don't even care about basketball as much as your stars, the max guys are paid to takeover. That's their responsibility win or lose

D. Wade saying he should have scored more doesn't erase the fact that basketball is a team sport that lasts 48 minutes.

He said what he was SUPPOSED to say.

Again, you will get it one day.

Yep. It’s today. Guess we have a few regulars in here who are early February babies.

Thanks, Man. If the Lakers-Nuggets game is good, I might try to stay up for the whole thing. Live it up a little. LOL.

Happy bday big dawg. One of the most interesting cats on NT :lol:. Wouldn’t think I’d have that much in common with a white, 45 year old lawyer from LA. But alas! Cheers. Roll something up woe.

And I ain’t forget antidope antidope , who doubles as a rich, non listening to r&b/dope boy, financial advisor....blog boy. Or MVP MVP , who doubles as a Vegas model for snow bunnies bachelorette weekends in Vegas.

Happy birthday to you sickos.

D. Wade saying he should have scored more doesn't erase the fact that basketball is a team sport that lasts 48 minutes.

He said what he was SUPPOSED to say.

Again, you will get it one day.
You've never taken over a game, even on a 24 hour fitness or NBA 2k level?

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

Moving forward, This will be what I will copy and paste to you whenever you show a lack of understanding of how team sports ACTUALLY work.

"I am sure during film sessions, Coach X and his staff pinpointed many other ways in which the TEAM could have played better."

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

Moving forward, This will be what I will copy and paste to you whenever you show a lack of understanding how team sports ACTUALLY work.

I am sure during film sessions, Coach X and his staff pinpointed many other ways in which the TEAM could have played better.
Bruh I showed you stats of Kobe dragging a trash *** squad to a 3 seed by scoring the most points ever in the second half and 4th quarter and your response was 'I don't think that was the main reason for their success'. You've given me interviews where stars themselves say what it is and kill your argument and you're still in denial. There's no need to keep talking about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom