⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Bazemore been great. Him, Dray, Looney, Lee know the offense. True veteran and institutional knowledge stuff. Watching Baze know exactly where to set up the spilt cuts and reads out of that action is dope as hell.

You see Wiggins, Paschal & Oubre coming along....knowing where to be.

I hope this is Steph's revenge season for a the slander. :lol:

Steph is a nasty boy man, the finals against the Raptors he was def the scariest player we went up against that playoff run.

Bazemore been great. Him, Dray, Looney, Lee know the offense. True veteran and institutional knowledge stuff. Watching Baze know exactly where to set up the spilt cuts and reads out of that action is dope as hell.

You see Wiggins, Paschal & Oubre coming along....knowing where to be.

After all the tweets that were posted after 5 games THEY aren’t going to mention how Oubre was 5-11 from 3 in the last two games

nets 3-4 with KD set to miss the next 4 games due to covid protocol.. brooklyn :sick:

knicks really boutta be the best team in New York

Steph is looking great and I love to see it. Big Steph fan but that Warriors team still needs plenty work.

They going to have some ups and downs. But the foundation and path to success is there. You surround Steph & Draymond with guys that are competent basketball players that understand the goal....and it will work over time.

Aggressive Steph, Dray playing like Dray (even without the scoring) and those wings knowing where to be, when to pass and when to screen will open things up.

Not to mention, they may be rounding into form with a 3 C lineup, who are all completely different but can contribute.

Kerr/Steph/Dray are smart enough to figure something out. Being in rhythm and on a string on both ends are important. And they seem to be getting there. Even at times in the first blowout loss to Portland....they strung together some promising sequences.

And look at that the Dubs are 1 GB from being in 1st Place in the Western Conference

200.gif

I was just about to say...we got the Finals coming up this week...GSW has a home B2B against the Clips on Weds and Fri this week. Stoves are going be turned all the way up in here and takes are going to be sizzling

I was just about to say...we got the Finals coming up this week...GSW has a home B2B against the Clips on Weds and Fri this week. Stoves are going be turned all the way up in here and takes are going to be sizzling

thread will be in absolute shambles by midway through the first quarter of wednesday's gsw/LAC game.

You could've sworn the Dubs beat the 2002 Kings the last 2 days in here :lol:

I remember the days when regular season games in January were meaningless for this team

What a time that was.... :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom